Thread: Confused about parts lug conversion

Rides

Confused about parts lug conversion

I've been reading for a while now for parts and how to's for my s13. However, I want to do a 4 to 5 lug conversion. I know there are two options generally. Or I buy hubs that fit s13 but are expensive, or i can swap them from a s14. Since i was reading about swapping it, i read some difference in parts that i would need. As far as I know, I only need the knuckles and hubs from a s14 to fit? is there a difference with s14a ? furthermore, i was wondering about the brake discs and calipers. The discs i assume a s14 would fit with s13 calipers? or do i need to swap everything from that too? (got a stage 3 CA18DET )
    Thanks in advance, i know there are a lot of topics about it but not much info

Rides
    You'll need a new complete front hub with knuckle, rear hub, new coilovers sleeves (or drill yours out bigger), redrill your existing brake disks (cheap way) & s14 flca's I believe

The easiest way by far is to buy a 5 lug hub that fits to the oem knuckle from america (around £250 I believe) and get rear hubs. Then redrill brake disks or use s14 ones and your done

Rides
    Have a look through my build thread (link in my signature below) about mid way through I wrote a post on 5 stud conversions and all the bits I used.