Thread: To Raybrig or not to Raybrig

Rides

To Raybrig or not to Raybrig

Hope someone can shed some light on the situation.
    My car currently has two different front headlights, I'm assuming one jdm and one off a U.K. S13
    One of them has a horrific light pattern and im looking to potential replace both with Raybrig lights.

My question is do Raybrigs replace the entire unit, both reflector and lens?
    Also, any recommendations for a place to buy? Ebay have some for £60..
    Cheers

Rides
    it replaces the whole unit and a good upgrade imo,ebay is a wash with them now and hard to tell what it is you will get,
    the price of them has made me hang onto mine, I paid good money for a pair from an import MR2 loaded with TRD Veilside and Wings west bits
    but not 100% they are the real deal
    you may have one OE lamp and other could be from anything with a 7x4 headlamp ,a lot of 90's cars had them
    not sure were to try for genuine

Rides
    Brilliant, that's goood to know. RHD Japan have them but you can get a pair via eBay U.K. stock for half their price before shipping.
    Like you say, hard to know what's genuine though and how much difference it'll make. I want to make sure it has a decent beam pattern because at the moment one is horrific and one is good

Rides
    Genuine Raybrig are brlliant.

Excellent accurate beam pattern and a massive increase in light projection compared to the originals. Sufficiently good that I ripped out my non-MOT friendly HID's and have gone back to OEM Halogens, but they no longer feel like I am using two wax candles...

How you ensure that you get genuine is the trickier problem. I went ebay unaware of the existence of fakes and got lucky.