Thread: Nissan S14 project

Rides

Cool Nissan S14 project

Morning all,

Darstardly suggested that i start a project thread for my S14, so here we go!!

I bought it a couple months back, always wanted a 14 but never bought one for some reason. So anyway, i bought this with a couple minor issues and a 'rough spray job'
    So far i havent put loads of time in to it as yet, started prepping for a respray as it looks like it was painted by Stevie Wonder and the prep work was minimal to none lol

Current spec -

Apexi tubular manifold
    Apexi turbo
    3" Blitz nur spec exhaust
    Drift works rad
    Front mount with custom tig welded pipework
    CS2 coilovers
    Tubbed arches
    25mm vented wings
    50mm over fenders
    Adjustable lower rear arms
    Boot floor has been cut out and flat plate welded in with custom jacking point
    Strut braces front and rear
    S14a front end

Last edited by acuk; 02-08-2017 at 20:14.

Rides
    Boot spoiler has now been removed and in the process of smoothing the boot lid.

Rides

Nissan S14 project

Looks nice and clean mate, well at least from the engine bay pic, looks well maintained despite the dyi paint. Will it be a strip down hunt for rust project or a shiney part project?

Could you get a pic of the boot for me because I'm looking to do exactly the same ha!

Rides
    It seems to have a few expensive parts on it. It looks quite different to the norm too.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mcleansc View Post
    Looks nice and clean mate, well at least from the engine bay pic, looks well maintained despite the dyi paint. Will it be a strip down hunt for rust project or a shiney part project?

Could you get a pic of the boot for me because I'm looking to do exactly the same ha!
    the car has been bare shelled and blasted which is why is such a shame its been painted so poorly, so as far as i know it has no rust issues. To be honest thats the main reason i bought it. Yeah when i next go over to do some work i will get a pic for you.

Hopefully will get some shiney parts on soon but need to finish building my other car first lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    It seems to have a few expensive parts on it. It looks quite different to the norm too.
    Yeah its not bad, just alot of work ahead of me but it could be worse.

Rides
    Bit of an update. I've been down the unit where my S14 is being stored with a mate and we have now got the prep work finished / got the car in primer. Pics to follow

Rides
    Last edited by acuk; 21-08-2017 at 15:37.