Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green s14 zenki project!!

Rides
    Mine is just a toy, It’s an original car. I seen yours on internet and like how yours looks with the colour. I think I follow you on instagram, I’m Callum_s14a_sw20

Rides
    So, I got the thing running, all seems good with that. However the rust situation is worse than I thought, my friend and I are going through it all and she'll be solid and back on the road!! Taking the whole rear subframe out so that'll be fun lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rides
    I've not updated this in a long time. The car is finally back on the road after a long struggle, I found way more rust than expected, luckily I knew someone who could sort it for me. It has a flat boot floor now and even the rear subframe has been out for repair, then welded back in. The car now has new brake lines, disks, pads and rebuilt calipers all round, new paddle clutch and lightened flywheel, new wheels and tyres, polybushed rear end, adjustable rear arms, most of the fuel lines have been replaced now. I covered all the areas that had been rust repaired (and about 70% of the underside of the car) in zinc primer, I then seemed sealed everything that had been primered. Then treated the whole lot with gravitex underseal, with the worlds smallest compressor because mine broke
    All fluids are new, all exhaust gaskets etc.
    Even when the car was fixed it wasnt plain sailing. Day 1 the t28r shat itself on the way to the mot. I replaced it with my old t28 which fixed that problem. Then the 'good engine' that I bought shat itself the next day. I was ready to give up at that point.
    Anyways, I found an engine from a good friend that is actually decent, fitted that and fingers crossed, the thing seems ok for now.
    Next i need to fit my afr gauge, eventually get standalone management and sort out the few bits of bodywork that needs doing now.
    Sorry for waffling on and I'm sure nobody will read this far. This thread is mainly for my own benefit I guess heres a collection of pictures.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Gay

Rides
    Woah, 3 years again
    Still got the car, still a work in progress.
    I'm slowly building parts to gain a bit more power, I've got a link atom, new engine loom to splice, along with a few sensors needed etc.
    I'm deciding which injectors and turbo to go for, I'm only aiming for 350ish bhp reliably.
    Since the last update I've fitted navan sideskirts, the car is on enkei nt03's now too.
    I managed 5000 miles in the car in 2022 and it didn't even break!!
    Oh, and the Mrs bought me a private plate for my 30th in 2021 which I thought was a nice touch

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk