Thread: Apex gone?

Rides

Apex gone?

Have they stopped trading now?
    Website is down, Facebook says they're shut permanently?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    Have they stopped trading now?
    Website is down, Facebook says they're shut permanently?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Daz phoned them the other day, apparently they are doing a new site of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    They've been moving away from retail for years and more towards distribution. As such I had assumed it was not important to them to be public facing any more. on the other hand, I don't know how well they are doing as a distribution business but Bren is no mug.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Hello there. Been a long time since I was on here! Had a message through FB about this thread so thought Id pop in and say hello.

Apex is still going strong, as Jonny says we have moved heavily into distributing to the trade rather than selling direct to retail. We distribute BC Racing, KSport, Hardrace, D2 Racing and Ohlins. Thats pretty much all we do these days although we do still have a large stockpile of 200 goodies that I really need to get round to shifting. Watch out for a clearance thread in the near future in our section I'm still massively into cars and track days and spunking waaaaaaay to much money on them so nothing really changes.

Hopefully Ill get to catch up with a few of you at SXOC weekender in August Might bring my shiny cock

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Hello there. Been a long time since I was on here! Had a message through FB about this thread so thought Id pop in and say hello.

Apex is still going strong, as Jonny says we have moved heavily into distributing to the trade rather than selling direct to retail. We distribute BC Racing, KSport, Hardrace, D2 Racing and Ohlins. Thats pretty much all we do these days although we do still have a large stockpile of 200 goodies that I really need to get round to shifting. Watch out for a clearance thread in the near future in our section I'm still massively into cars and track days and spunking waaaaaaay to much money on them so nothing really changes.

Hopefully Ill get to catch up with a few of you at SXOC weekender in August Might bring my shiny cock
    You'll have to let us know which stores you are distributing too as I need to replace all my Rose joints for standard bushes. If you remember I have a full S13 Alignment kit, Front and rear including lower arms. Cheers buddy

Rides
    Far cry from a living room full of 200 parts eh

I can remember calling up and being able to hear you shuffling through the parts to find the bits I wanted

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    You'll have to let us know which stores you are distributing too as I need to replace all my Rose joints for standard bushes. If you remember I have a full S13 Alignment kit, Front and rear including lower arms. Cheers buddy
    What you actually own an s-body?

Rides
    Bren and Apex were the reason I and I guess many others could keep the 200 going and modified at a sensible cost back in the day.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by snops View Post
    Bren and Apex were the reason I and I guess many others could keep the 200 going and modified at a sensible cost back in the day.
    Absolutely !!!!

I think 80% of my upgraded aftermarket parts come from Bren & the team at Apex.

I remember winning the famous Grand Turismo race around the Nurburgring in my JGCC R34 GTR at the Apex Performance open day. Bren gave me a whopping prize which I'm still thankful for today.

He put on a FREE track day at Elvington for SXOC members, so we could abuse our cars. I mean, who does that ?!?

Disappointed hear youve moved away from retail however I've no doubt it was the right move for you.

Thanks for all that you did for the SXOC community,

PS i need an uprated actuator, rad and elec fan set up
    Last edited by G20BEN; 24-05-2017 at 09:20.

Rides
    Lol @ shiney cock. What you driving now?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by G20BEN View Post
    Absolutely !!!!

I think 80% of my upgraded aftermarket parts come from Bren & the team at Apex.

I remember winning the famous Grand Turismo race around the Nurburgring in my JGCC R34 GTR at the Apex Performance open day. Bren gave me a whopping prize which I'm still thankful for today.

He put on a FREE track day at Elvington for SXOC members, so we could abuse our cars. I mean, who does that ?!?

Disappointed hear youve moved away from retail however I've no doubt it was the right move for you.

Thanks for all that you did for the SXOC community,

PS i need an uprated actuator, rad and elec fan set up
    Luckily for you, I couldn't make it

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by TAS View Post
    Luckily for you, I couldn't make it
    Hi Tracy:-)