Thread: What recirculating BOV kit?

Rides

What recirculating BOV kit?

I'm looking to replace my standard recirc BOV as it's starting to leak a bit. I want a good quality kit. No interest in shiny bits or cool sound, just want function over form. And want a plug and play kit so don't have to mess about finding fittings etc.

So any suggestions? :-)

Apex no longer do their kits... :-(

Rides
    Seal the hole in your standard bov, hey presto job done and uses standard piping all round still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by markcro View Post
    I'm looking to replace my standard recirc BOV as it's starting to leak a bit. I want a good quality kit. No interest in shiny bits or cool sound, just want function over form. And want a plug and play kit so don't have to mess about finding fittings etc.

So any suggestions? :-)

Apex no longer do their kits... :-(
    I had one of these and it worked well on my stage 3a 14a just need a bit of long hose to go back into the intake. It was like night and day compared to a BOV. Made a whoosh thump noise, which was not "look at me" but supirising agreeable to the ears.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...66285472047781

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by JC SX View Post
    Seal the hole in your standard bov, hey presto job done and uses standard piping all round still

Cheers. But I've been running that already for the last 11 years. But not I suspect that it's getting tired... It seems intermittent. But could be a small leak elsewhere...
    Last edited by markcro; 13-04-2017 at 17:08.

Rides
    Cool, I'll check out that link. How was it like night and day?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by markcro View Post
    Cool, I'll check out that link. How was it like night and day?
    changing gear or when off throttle it felt like it was ready to go again when back on the power as oppose to the feeling of having to build up pressure. General running was also greatly improved no popping or bangs.
    It was also a bailey bov that it replaced which in hindsight were Ploppidy Plop!

Rides
    I like my Tial QR recirculating valve, it's man sized and efficient with just the smallest sound, it maps well and doesn't leak.
    I have had a ssqv which was good drama and sound but made the car backfire and lost boost when dumping to atmosphere.
    Also got a Bailey dump to air somewhere that fits in the standard position it was on the sr20rx8 that I have and i took it off to run pigeon

Rides
    I've got a forge recirc valve too and found it a good improvement from standard