Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: JDM Combe 10th June 2017

Rides
    ****ing hell what is this?

Listen to yourselves getting all twisted up over nothing.

When did I say anyone's car was washed but not well enough. I wasn't going around checking for swirl marks.

I'm sure everyone who attended was working to a deadline to be there I know I was.

Don't forget I'm the one who's the bad club member not you lot but I know I'm not in the wrong about washing a car at a show.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Wtf is going on here. Some of our members got invited to be part of the show and shine, it's happened many times in the past and as a club we've always encouraged it.

The stand is welcome to all who want to come and as long as you don't act like a knob on the day then you'll always be welcome
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    My car was clearly that shit to someone they blocked me

We all have different taste and different circumstances! My car will never be show material due to the miles I do and the large rocks and badgers I enjoy hitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Im sorry but stating that if a car isnt clean or totally straight or infact even if it isnt strictly an s-body that their is no point in attending isn't really on.

A vast amount of s-chassis are drift/track based so people aren't expecting to see a stand full of clean / tidy examples.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pointz View Post
    Im sorry but stating that if a car isnt clean or totally straight or infact even if it isnt strictly an s-body that their is no point in attending isn't really on.

A vast amount of s-chassis are drift/track based so people aren't expecting to see a stand full of clean / tidy examples.

Oh piss off mate, chasing me round the forum quoting my posts you petty fool.

It was a massive truck obscuring the view of the stand!

'Clean or totally straight' you don't half have a way of twisting things.

I didn't even say it was the SXOC that had smashed up cars just unwashed ones.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-B View Post
    Oh piss off mate, chasing me round the forum quoting my posts you petty fool.

It was a massive truck obscuring the view of the stand!

'Clean or totally straight' you don't half have a way of twisting things.

I didn't even say it was the SXOC that had smashed up cars just unwashed ones.
    Your just a hypocrit pretty boy

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tonibastin View Post
    My car was clearly that shit to someone they blocked me

We all have different taste and different circumstances! My car will never be show material due to the miles I do and the large rocks and badgers I enjoy hitting

No that person blocked you because you were slagging them and their car off to their friends. Not cool.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by L16JAY View Post
    No that person blocked you because you were slagging them and their car off to their friends. Not cool.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by L16JAY View Post

I'll tell you what isn't cool mate is very blunt telling a young kid he can't put a small sticker on your car before you went on the track perade and you can't say it didn't happen I was walking right past your car when it happened.. I genuinely felt sorry for that kid! That is what is not Cool!!!

Rides

JDM Combe 10th June 2017

I think a lot of this has been taken out of context to be fair. I understand people have time constraints with builds and weather conditions can make cleaning a car at a show tricky.

I think what Sean was getting at is that the stand was a little sparse and miss match. It was only really Nath, Toni and Will's cars that were well presented and organised and I feel it'd be nice to have others follow suit.

No one is saying every single car on the stand has to be pristine condition but from my point of view, people won't take time to look around a club if it's not neat and there are cars that have had no effort to be washed on.

Nonetheless, well done to all that attended and those who organised.

Rides

Rides

JDM Combe 10th June 2017

Quote Originally Posted by dave_sr20 View Post
    I'll tell you what isn't cool mate is very blunt telling a young kid he can't put a small sticker on your car before you went on the track perade and you can't say it didn't happen I was walking right past your car when it happened.. I genuinely felt sorry for that kid! That is what is not Cool!!!

Haha behave if I was blunt it've been in pure jest. Anyone else who knows me would agree!

Do you know what the sticker was for?

Last edited by L16JAY; 11-06-2017 at 16:12.

Rides
    My 2 favourite cars on the stand was the sparkling grey s13 with kouki bits & enkei wheels & on the other end of the scale was the dirty, drifty looking rocket bunny s13.
    Very contrasting but just as cool.

Rides
    It doesn't matter mate the point was how you went about it he asked you very nicely and you just shot him down.. all you had to say was no thanks I don't want one instead you were frankly very rude and blunt to him and that is wrong... some inspiration if when he's old enough wants to get into cars

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlea73 View Post
    My 2 favourite cars on the stand was the sparkling grey s13 with kouki bits & enkei wheels & on the other end of the scale was the dirty, drifty looking rocket bunny s13.
    Very contrasting but just as cool.
    Well ... why wasn't my car your favourite ?

Rides
    It doesn't matter mate the point was how you went about it he asked you very nicely and you just shot him down.. all you had to say was no thanks I don't want one instead you were frankly very rude and blunt to him and that is wrong... some inspiration if when he's old enough wants to get into cars

It does matter because you're mistaken and trying really hard to make me out to be a bad person here. The lad asked if he could put a sticker on my car so the photographers knew they could take pics of it on the track. I actually had agreed to have the sticker on my window and asked him if there was any obligation to buy the pics.

I think you've grossly misunderstood who I am and what I said and I'd appreciate it if you got your facts straight before trying to discredit me again mate. Thanks.

Rides
    No mate I know what I heard and that isn't the first time iv seen you being rude so I think it's best we agree to disagree and we don't ever have anything to do with each other that would be spot on!

Move on from all that rubbish was a very good day and thanks to points for organising

Rides
    Well... Does it matter if you wash a car at a show??

No!!

I last bought my car out to a show last year, washed it with a petrol station brush and that was it, I turned up to the stand and then because a few members didn't want to park neatly I had no choice but to park behind the bins.

I didn't moan or kick up a fuss, just got on with it.

My car would never ever meet the standards some people on here would like but I couldn't give a shit its my car my choice, I like it. I do get many compliments, mainly on the wheels, I drive my car hard, very hard.

But I agree with Jay, I wouldn't want someone just whacking a sticker on my car whether he was taking pics or not, I'd rather just get his contact info and go on that way.

Sean your car is lovely but sometimes you think everyone should follow suit, yiu gave me a dirty look when I turned up and didn't wipe the dust/dirt off mine I didn't say anything mainly because I'd rather see you spend 20/30 mins of the show cleaning yours for it only be dirty 10 mins later

Sent from my E6633 using Tapatalk

Rides
    I guess I agree with what you're saying I do think people should follow suite and wash there car yea but there is no mandate on how anyone's car should be styled but at the same time driving a car hard doesn't affect how it looks.

I turned up to a show with mismatched colours and a spare wheel...

Rides
    No mate I know what I heard and that isn't the first time iv seen you being rude so I think it's best we agree to disagree and we don't ever have anything to do with each other that would be spot on!

Move on from all that rubbish was a very good day and thanks to points for organising

OK we won't be friends anymore because I'm rude and nasty .....Strange boy