Thread: 99 s14a for sale, 123k, 308whp, manual, linkg4+ etc etc,

Rides

Wink 99 s14a for sale, 123k, 308whp, manual, linkg4+ etc etc,

Righto, after considering what to do i,m going to sell my green 99 "T" reg s14a, she's done 123k and last month passed her MOT with no advisories, she is in standard trim with standard wheels etc, but she has undergone what i think is sensible modifications courtesy of MGTracing, love the car,,, but with an r32GTR as well she just doesn't get used.

All The listed modifications were done with new parts less than 1,000 miles ago and yes receipts prove this.

Link G4+ ecu, (so on map sensor,,, no maf,s to cause trouble with leaks or lag)
    wideband sensors etc,
    550 injectors DWK,
    Garret gt2876R turbo,
    walbro 250 fuel pump,
    front mount intercooler,
    stainless exhaust,
    Devils own plenum meth injection,
    Battery relocation to the boot,
    K&N induction kit,
    Mishimoto radiator,
    Polypipe kit,
    (Dump valve,,,, i,m not proud of it)

the dyno sheet from MGT gives proof of 308whp, i was never really interested in power figures, i only stipulated with MGT that i wanted drivability and reliability, the meth and uprated radiator were installed to ensure adequate cooling,there is no vvt rattle on this car, and all the belts and fluids were done at the time of the big install not 1,000miles ago,
    downsides,,,
    cat-D,,, it was listed as a cat-D before i bought it, (for details of this if you don't understand cat-D i advise you read the VOSA terminology of it.)
    There is bubbling over one arch, and rust over one other, (strangely a front and a rear) key scuffs around the door locks, and the ariel doesn't go up so no radio,,,, if I'm honest i don't think its plugged in to the back of the head unit,, (it has a usb connection and is a pioneer with phone link and mic) everything else works, the front seats are naff,,,, so i,m fitting the leather re-trimmed r32 GTR, ones in the separate photos,,,, that haven't been used and are mint, the only other thing to mention is that there is a crack in a rear interior trim, apart from this the car has paintwork beginning to show its age, ideally would suit people from one extreme or other,,,, want a good original looking s14a, that will be mechanically sound with no boost leak niggles and reliability, just needs some tlc and paintwork to make very nice indeed,,,, or are you wanting a car to track and looking for something with good reliable power awaiting your choice of alloys etc, 308whp is plenty in an s body....

thanks for reading, £5,750. (11month mot)

pictures will follow if someone can explain how to do this on here,,,, otherwise pm me with a Hi and an email address or look on gumtree, and i shall send picies, located near Hull,,, (the city of culture you know!,,,,and potholes)
    Last edited by Bborat; 21-03-2017 at 09:24.