Thread: Dents

Rides

Dents

Hi, Does anyone who knows how get slight dent out of a boot on BMW. Went to my car and it looks like someone throw a bottle or something . Slightly below from the curve of boot. Or recommend somewhere in Stoke.

Rides
    a mate of a mate does paintless dent removal and is supposed to be brilliant at it,i keep meaning to take my old mans car too him. he is in Cannock if that's not too far away??? I will get his number?

Rides
    Cheers.

Rides
    Don't even touch it yourself it will end badly just get a paintless dent guy and you won't even know it was there

Rides
    Pf autos in Tunstall do outstanding work..... But cost a lot, depends how good you want the finish.

I guy I used and was superb (but about 80 yrs old 10yrs ago so may have finished) is just up the road from Pf, next left I think - railway Street iirc. He was just a guy in his own unit and was cheap. Good and fast!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Thanks Guys. Just informed my insurance, apparently i am able two claims before my premium goes up. No excess, no claims is covered. Someone is coming access my car. This will be my first claim in 43yrs gutted. Told me if i inform police, i wouldn't have to declare it on my next insurance. The problem is i don't know if the damage was done on the carpark up Hanley or at the top of my drive. I didn't see the dent until i put car in garage at 9pm.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    a mate of a mate does paintless dent removal and is supposed to be brilliant at it,i keep meaning to take my old mans car too him. he is in Cannock if that's not too far away??? I will get his number?
    Who is that then? I ask as I live five minutes away from Cannock.