Thread: Project: 2003 E46 330D 6Speed Manual, Sport, Touring - lots of TLC required or spares

Rides

Project: 2003 E46 330D 6Speed Manual, Sport, Touring - lots of TLC required or spares

Project: 2003 (Facelift) E46 330D 6Speed Manual, Sport, Touring - lots of TLC required or spares

Right, where to begin.
    I got this car about 5-6 years ago? was supposed to be my comfy / fast / economical daily - this is facelift 6 speed so 204hp not the earlier 184 so pretty rapid and returned between 39-48mpg over the time I had it.
    I did about 5k in it before the rear wheel bearing died, lifted the car and had a look underneath and realised it had a fair bit of surface rust around the rear subframe so thought I'd give it a quick spruce up.
    life rapidly got in the way so the car didn't get finished and has sat festering all this time.
    Engine still turns over, but no fuel tank on the car so hasn't been started in years.

it comes with lots of spares and everything should be there to complete the car if required, or break it for parts as things like the sports leather, MV2 alloys, sports bumpers etc all sell for a fair chunk of cash, can't imagine the 6 speed box will go cheap either!
    actually comes with a complete spare rear subframe with auto diff for better acceleration so you can sell the spare brakes, subframe, half shafts, diff, hubs etc.
    comes with all new brake parts (mostly bmw, new backing plates, cable guides and the handbrake assembly parts) new pads and shoes, pretty much every bush and ball joint for the rear subframe, trailing arms and everything else rear end related, All Lemforder apart from one Febi - these are the BMW OEM suppliers, not cheap shite!

either put this thing back on the road if you can be bothered or sell all the bits off / upgrade your own e46. your choice.

Currently located in Swindon and i'm about to sell the house it's parked at, so I'd rather get rid of this silly cheap then have to move it to my new place and work on it / break it myself (I already have too many other projects to sort - building a workshop and finishing the v8 S15 are a much higher priority than this) so my loss (about £700 in replacement parts!) is someone elses gain!

you need to be able to transport the car that's currently missing it's rear end, though I have a couple of dollys i've used to move it about, I wouldn't trust them pulling the car up the back of a recovery truck, so heftier Dollys / solution required.

Looking at prices if this were complete it would be about £3.5-4k (Manuals tend to be at least £800-1000 more than slushboxes on the 3 litre diesels)
    I'm after the best offer over £1k with all the spares. I'm not expecting it to hang around at this price!
    Few pictures showing it in the worst possible light!

Last edited by Stidi; 14-08-2017 at 10:52.

Rides
    added some pics. ideally need it gone in a week or two so bumpity bump

Rides
    bumpety

Rides
    Take it you got shot of this long ago?

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    yeah ended up taking the wheels off and scrapping it! still got all the new parts though, if anyone needs them.