Thread: 1999 Sapphire blue S14a 70k miles, good example with a decent spec, rust free.

Rides

1999 Sapphire blue S14a 70k miles, good example with a decent spec, rust free.

NOW SOLD...

For Sale is my 200sx 1999 T plate, with 70k miles from new, rising daily. approx 330-350bhp (no dyno proof). MOT until April.

The only reason for sale is because I just can't afford to run it as a daily and need something cheaper. As I am now saving for a house.
    have paperwork and receipts for almost all the work and parts done on it. Dealer service history up until 2010, serviced by previous owner and myself since then. Kept in a heated garage and barely driven for the first half of its life.

Wheels & Tyres:
    Rota grid 18x8.5(F)
    Rota grid drifts 18x9.5(R)
    Uniroyal rainsport 3 225/40(F)
    budget triangles 245/40(R)
    20mm Spacer on Fronts

Suspension:
    HSD dual tech coilovers all round set at reasonable height so it's not scraping every bump in the road.

Engine:
    Apex'i Cone Filter
    Kinugawa td05 18g turbo
    Braided turbo lines
    Tubular Manifold
    Stainless Turbo Elbow
    3" Stainless Downpipe
    3" Stainless Decat
    Custom made cat-back exhaust from long-life, not too loud but a nice sound. Lifetime warranty with receipt for proof.
    Good condition FMIC
    555cc Injectors
    NGK 7eix Spark Plugs
    Apex'i Power FC ECU live mapped and always ran on shell v-power.
    Blanked re-circ/bov.
    Walbro 255 Fuel pump
    Bigger aluminium Rad
    Oil has always been changed regularly with Fuchs titan race pro, at least every 6 months with oil filter.

Transmission:
    Competition Clutch 6 paddle white bunny kit (10mm bigger than standard)
    Competition clutch flywheel
    Driftworks Gearbox Mount
    Standard 5 speed manual gearbox
    Standard LSD ( re-shimmed, works and is very tight)

Brakes:
    Standard s14 brakes all round with fronts having been rebuilt 6months ago, and repainted.
    Brembo discs and pads.

Interior:
    Blitz dual sbc
    HKS turbo timer
    Apex'i Short Shifter
    Hkb boss with air bag resistor
    Nrg leather dished steering wheel, anodized purple.
    Purple gearknob with purple stitched gaiter.

Exterior:
    6K HIDs
    Led sidelights
    Clear Front and side indicators
    De-bricked with small plate
    Fully cleaned underneath, all rust removed and undersealed before this winter. Never had or needed any welding doing anywhere on the car.

Bad bits:
    There is a dent on the driver side door as can be seen in pictures. There are cracks in the paint on the rear bumper but the paintwork overall I would say is good and comes up lovely with a Polish. Interior is in good condition, only bad thing to say about that is one of the bolsters on the drivers seat is slightly worn. Also the wheels are curbed quite a bit but only the edge of the rim.

As with almost every car, I've had my minor problems with it in the past but they've always been fixed with proper parts and professional help. Other than that it's an incredible car to drive and hasn't skipped a beat.
    Unfortunately listed as a cat D due to rear end damage before my ownership, believed to be just the bumper. however it was repaired professionally, and after having the rear bumper off to have a look myself, it's impossible to tell anything has happened to it. More than happy to take the bumper off and show anyone interested.
    I also have a few spare parts hidden away somewhere. Anything I can find I will throw in for free.

Price is £6500
    It may be a lot but it's a very good example with low miles and a solid body. Also not in too much of a rush to sell as I love it but I am open to sensible offers. Private plate (S14 YUP) will only come with the car if I get the asking price. Message me for anymore details.
    Last edited by james159; 28-03-2017 at 17:06. Reason: Sold

Rides
    Pmd you mate

Rides

Update

I've been asked about VCT rattle a lot which I forgot to mention that there is none. Also yesterday (25-02-17) I changed the oil and filter. I've taken a few more pictures of the interior and underneath as well as one of the engine bay.

I've got it booked in for alignment check and a map check on the 18th March. And also on the 25th to get one of the wings resprayed.

Rides
    Do you have any gauges installed to check the engine condition?
    Do you have the power FC hand held for it?
    Is there a BOV installed?

Rides
    Hi, there are no additional gauges and I haven't got the power fc hand commander. Also I used to have a bov fitted but I bunged it up. It would just be a simple case of removing the bung and putting a bov on there.