Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Science, Critical Thinking and Scepticism... What do the people of the SXOC think?

Rides
    Nice one, now thats all sorted out lets have a bash again at religion.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I am going to upset people here but fook it

ALL religion is fairy tale cult nonsense If you tell people you believe in Santa, or the tooth fairy they will think you are mental or 3 years old. But if you tell them a bloke put millions of animals on a boat and another was nailed to a cross then came back to life or when you die you are going to a place thats full of virgins its perfectly sane reasoning. If I went around preaching I was a Jedi and believed there was a force that controlled everything in the universe I would get locked up

No religion is better than any other and its all superstitious poppycock. How any educated person in the 21st century thinks any of it is true is beyond me but then I am a naysayer and am going to hell (if it existed, which it doesnt )

Monsters like Bigfoot and Nessie are also bullshit as with todays tech someone would have high res photos of them by now and probably even killed them

Aliens exist (it would be naive to thing we are the only planet out of millions to be able to support life) but I am not convinced any have been here yet.

A good Osteopath is worth their weight in gold.
    I need to revive this thread just to piss Fat Leona off.

I found religion btw. I’ve been to the north place of baby Jesus and where his Mum is buried (she didn’t get up) I ring the bells at church.

Being a Christian, Leona is still a c^^t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Jings this thread, i cannot believe its been nearly 3 years since i was in space at Uranus.

I still have those holiday photos, great shots of lots of celestial bodies and shit like that.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    Jings this thread, i cannot believe its been nearly 3 years since i was in space at Uranus.

I still have those holiday photos, great shots of lots of celestial bodies and shit like that.
    I’ve taken a photo of Saturn... but it is flat remember

Rides
    I have some of joopitur and its moons taken from my scope on my roof, its rather pathetic being as how joopitur is also flat.
    Got some of the mun as well, i should be able to land on it now without crashing but everytime i try and make a sensible attempt Jeb gets stranded in deep space again

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    I have some of joopitur and its moons taken from my scope on my roof, its rather pathetic being as how joopitur is also flat.
    Got some of the mun as well, i should be able to land on it now without crashing but everytime i try and make a sensible attempt Jeb gets stranded in deep space again
    I’d like you if I wasn’t Transphobic

Rides
    Hod on, it could be true.

Rides
    What I don’t get from these morons is why? I mean why would science lie for 100’s of years? To what end? I need motive.

All of these are rhetorical questions btw Leon, please for all that’s holly don’t get involved in a pointless debate where you regurgitate info you’ve read online.

Rides
    Hold on I’ve just realised the term Transphobic.

Leona is a man who wants to be a woman. Who would have thought

Rides
    This is the thread of the decade. Why I love the SXOC

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Hold on I’ve just realised the term Transphobic.

Leona is a man who wants to be a woman. Who would have thought

I thought they were what old Janeway used to blow 7 shades out of the Borg. Whoops wrong choice of words, we never saw 7 of 9 blowing anything unfortunately.

Rides

This picture proves pink unicorns are real, I know some moron is going to say its CGI but that's nonsense it's real.

I have studied unicorn physics since1983 and have a PHD in this subject so you must take direction from me regarding this science.

It is irrelevant if you have repeatable verifiable scientific evidence to prove the contrary, because I'm very clever and other very clever people agree with me
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 07-01-2020 at 08:58.

Rides
    Have you lot not realised yet that your all being trolled and we are instead seeing a masterclass in buggery-taken by a top drawer master baitor ?

I mean, no human being is anywhere close to being that ****ing stupid, and all these flat earthers really are just taking the piss out of the sceptics.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post

This picture proves pink unicorns are real, I know some moron is going to say its CGI but that's nonsense; I have studied unicorn physics since1983 and have a PHD in this subject so you must take direction from me regarding this science, even if you have repeatable verifiable scientific evidence to prove the contrary.
    You do realise studying Unicorn physics means nothing,

Like flat earth science.

Leona (tranny) you are a twat ( sorry Hitler )

Rides
    Thread of the decade and it is non 200sx

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    You do realise studying Unicorn physics means nothing,

Like flat earth science.

Leona (tranny) you are a twat ( sorry Hitler )

How very dare you question unicorn physics, very clever people have been studying unicorn physics for 200 years so it must be real because they say so.

Why would all of these very clever scientists lie ? It's not like they make a living out of it and have a vested interest in this subject.

You have really surprised me Ash, not only are you transphobic you are also a science denier, with people like you around we could be back in the dark ages soon.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 07-01-2020 at 08:57.

Rides
    Leon, not saying you're right or wrong, but what would be in it for an organisation like NASA to try to make people believe the world was a globe and not a flat disc?

Rides

The Apollo eleven Lunar lander designed to land a crew of two people on the Moon then return them to orbit made six successful landings from 1969 to 1972.

These science deniers are now claiming this didn't happen

I can't believe that these morons claim that there is no way a contraption that looks like it is an am***amation of a blue peter collage and a makeshift homeless shelter would not be able to with stand the extremities of SPACE, even though it had a computer on board that had the power of a calculator.

Unicorn physics is a very complex subject that only very very clever people can understand, these morons will be claiming Santa and the Tooth Fairy are not real soon if we let them get away with it.

I have posted one of the videos of the latest moon landings below so we can all see just how real unicorn physics is :

https://youtu.be/mN2V5PvJKeI

Last edited by LeonatLarge; 07-01-2020 at 12:30.

Rides
    Troll

Rides
    Leon, could you give me your take on this question?

Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Not saying you're right or wrong, but what would be in it for an organisation like NASA to try to make people believe the world was a globe and not a flat disc?