Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 307

Thread: The 2017 SXOC Weekender 4-6 August Track and Drift!!!

  1. #121
    Guest Stidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Swindon, Wilts
    Posts
    6,270
    Rides
    0
    I'm going to be coming along this year, will check with the Mrs. To see if she fancies it again.

    Can I suggest we do something for Fernando as the week before marks the 10th anniversary since his passing.

  2. #122
    Head Mod Scottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    St. Helens / Snowdonia
    Posts
    16,943
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    if you're on the fence about your car being done, feel free to book camping now and add on track later
    Have done just that thanks, hope car is out of garage soon!
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

  3. #123
    Trade Rep & Great Guy Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,319
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Have done just that thanks, hope car is out of garage soon!
    Received with thanks! See you there mate

  4. #124
    Guest FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,887
    Rides
    0
    Any update on me getting a refund please? Asked back on May 5th lol

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  5. #125
    Engine Builder Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bas Vegas
    Posts
    93,163
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Any update on me getting a refund please? Asked back on May 5th lol

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

    Small print clearly states the following mate

    'The club retains the rights to the track time. If for any reason you cannot use your track time the club will
    endeavor to sell it on to another member for you but cannot guarantee this. Sale of track time is non transferable or refundable.'
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

  6. #126
    Guest FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,887
    Rides
    0
    OK cool will try and sell on, if anyone knows anyone? Aaron?

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  7. #127
    Guest FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,887
    Rides
    0
    Anyone know anyone who wants a ticket please? 10% Discount applicable to help sale :-)

    I had sold it to another member but they let me down last min.



    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  8. #128
    The Welsh Whinger! pdh 14a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    24,593
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stidi View Post
    I'm going to be coming along this year, will check with the Mrs. To see if she fancies it again.

    Can I suggest we do something for Fernando as the week before marks the 10th anniversary since his passing.
    OMG 10 years! that's flown. nice touch that! minutes applause or silence definitely!

    You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

    And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

  9. #129
    Guest mnp_s14a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Princes Risborough, Bucks
    Posts
    97
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Anyone know anyone who wants a ticket please? 10% Discount applicable to help sale :-)

    I had sold it to another member but they let me down last min.



    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    I'll take that if it's still available? It'll give me that kick to finish the car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #130
    Guest FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,887
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mnp_s14a View Post
    I'll take that if it's still available? It'll give me that kick to finish the car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure dude shall I PayPal my details?

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  11. #131
    Guest mnp_s14a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Princes Risborough, Bucks
    Posts
    97
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mnp_s14a View Post
    I'll take that if it's still available? It'll give me that kick to finish the car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, and how much I owe you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #132
    Guest
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1
    Rides
    0

    Paid

    Paid 182 for camping and track.
    Please let me know when confirmed.

    Looking forward to this cool gathering and sharing the track.

  13. #133
    Guest mr_pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Naaaarrrch
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Paid for camping only at the moment

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  14. #134
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Rye
    Posts
    236
    Rides
    0
    A few questions, I'm 14 years old would it be possible for me to drive on the track? does a member mean a paid member? And for a member (me, not paid), a shared driver (non member) and someone who just wants to camp for a weekend with no track time how much would it cost?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #135
    Guest mnp_s14a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Princes Risborough, Bucks
    Posts
    97
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by digby View Post
    A few questions, I'm 14 years old would it be possible for me to drive on the track? does a member mean a paid member? And for a member (me, not paid), a shared driver (non member) and someone who just wants to camp for a weekend with no track time how much would it cost?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I presume it's normal trackday rules which means full UK license is required.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #136
    Trade Rep & Great Guy Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,319
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Sure dude shall I PayPal my details?

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Lads, did you clear this with a Committee member? Note the disclaimer on the first post:

    "Sale of track time is non transferable or refundable."

  17. #137
    Guest mnp_s14a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Princes Risborough, Bucks
    Posts
    97
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Lads, did you clear this with a Committee member? Note the disclaimer on the first post:

    "Sale of track time is non transferable or refundable."
    Nothing has happened as if now. Not heard anything back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #138
    Guest FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,887
    Rides
    0
    Sorry committee is this OK?

    Lol!!!!

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  19. #139
    Trade Rep & Great Guy Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,319
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by adi View Post
    Paid 182 for camping and track.
    Please let me know when confirmed.

    Looking forward to this cool gathering and sharing the track.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_pea View Post
    Paid for camping only at the moment

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    both received, with thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by digby View Post
    A few questions, I'm 14 years old would it be possible for me to drive on the track? does a member mean a paid member? And for a member (me, not paid), a shared driver (non member) and someone who just wants to camp for a weekend with no track time how much would it cost?
    Hi mate, I'm reasonably sure that you need to hold a full license to drive on track but I'll double check. Paid member means paid up member of the SXOC (24 for your 1st year, and 18 per year after that). A non-paying member such as yourself would fall under the "Guest" pricing.

    A full weekend camping ticket for a Guest with the trackday included will be 208.40
    A full weekend camping ticket for a 2nd driver of a shared car, will be 125
    A full weekend camping ticket for a Guest will be 50

    Total 383.40

    If you signed up as a paid member you'd save yourself a few quid, and get a years club membership out of it too

  20. #140
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    85
    Rides
    0
    Is there still track slots available?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •