Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Luke's S14a Full Restoration - S14 OOH

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Good choice on the engine
    It's annoying the amount they've shot up in price since I first started this, should have pulled the trigger sooner, but hindsight.

The wait is killing me now haha! Should be with me in March at the latest.

--

Also - If anyone has a decent rear brake setup (R33 etc) for sale drop me a PM please!

Rides
    Nice update! ��

Question: Are those new rear hubs? Not the bearing but the part with the studs? If so where did you source them please?

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeShepp View Post
    It's annoying the amount they've shot up in price since I first started this, should have pulled the trigger sooner, but hindsight.

The wait is killing me now haha! Should be with me in March at the latest.

--

Also - If anyone has a decent rear brake setup (R33 etc) for sale drop me a PM please!

Anything skyline related has shot up in price now they’re getting the cars in the states it seems. For the cost I’d of likely gone with a v8 and boosted it, not exactly Jdm though
    South west Events and local meet info. See here

My car on THRLL: http://thrll.com/car/1998-nissan-200sx-12410
    Chris Cooke Photograpy: https://www.facebook.com/ChrisCookePhotography
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by The Simps View Post
    Nice update! ��

Question: Are those new rear hubs? Not the bearing but the part with the studs? If so where did you source them please?
    They are yeah - got them from JDM Garage, they're both part of the same assembly - the part with the studs and the bearing together (even though the picture shows just the flange part)

https://www.jdmgarageuk.com/hardrace...l-bearing.html

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rides
    They are yeah - got them from JDM Garage, they're both part of the same assembly - the part with the studs and the bearing together (even though the picture shows just the flange part)

https://www.jdmgarageuk.com/hardrace...l-bearing.html

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Ah nice, thank you!

So ignore the JDM garage listing pic, they come as the hub pre-pressed into a new bearing?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by The Simps View Post
    Ah nice, thank you!

So ignore the JDM garage listing pic, they come as the hub pre-pressed into a new bearing?
    Yeah exactly that I queried it before ordering mine, they checked the part code with Hardrace and it matched up with the hub+bearing together, and that's what I received.

Could always confirm with them again though - they said the picture would be getting updated but doesn't look like it has

Rides
    Yeah exactly that I queried it before ordering mine, they checked the part code with Hardrace and it matched up with the hub+bearing together, and that's what I received.

Could always confirm with them again though - they said the picture would be getting updated but doesn't look like it has

You are a gent, thank you!