Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts Shop MAX S-chassis goodies

Unleaded User
    Rides

Parts Shop MAX S-chassis goodies

Although we are new here, Parts Shop MAX has been around for 10 years and has a complete solution for all your S13, S14 or S15 needs.

https://store.partsshopmax.com/

Control arms are made out of Japanese DOM steel with forged clamping rod end receiver and forged clamping double threaded adjuster and are paired with in-house developed PTFE lined low torque spherical bearings for maximum freedom. Super long adjuster threads have the most thread overlap and adjustability.

Current European stock:
    Competition coilovers for S13 (10kg front, 8 kg rear) 8 sets

PRO coilovers for S13 (8kg front, 6 kg rear) 4 sets

Competition coilovers for S14-S15 (10kg front, 8 kg rear) 4 sets

PRO coilovers for S14-S15 (8kg front, 6 kg rear) 1 set

Rear suspension:
    Rear Lower Control Arm for S13 2 sets

Rear Lower Control Arm for S14 2 sets

One piece rear drop knuckle for S13-S14 5 sets

Toe Control Bracket for MAX Rear Kncukle and MAX Toe Rod 6 sets

Toe Rod for S13-S14 7 sets

Rear Upper Control Arm for S13-S14 7 sets

Traction Rod for S13-S14 4 sets

Front suspension:
    S13 Limit Break Front Lower Control Arms, tension rods, sway bar links set 3 sets

S14 Limit Break Front Lower Control Arms, tension rods, sway bar links set 3 sets

PRO Front lower control arm and tension rod combo for S13 BENT 4 sets

PRO Front lower control arm and tension rod combo for S14 BENT 4 sets

Tension Rod for S13-S14 3 sets

Forged Steel Super Angle Knuckle 8 sets for S13 and S14

MAX Spherical Bearing CrMo inner tie rods for S14 19 sets

MAX Steering Rack Eccentric Bushing set 8 sets for S13, 6 sets for S14

Rack to inner tie rod mount offset spacer 6 sets

LimitBreak Outer Tie Rod Ends 2 sets

We also have a selection of hydro ebrakes, shift knobs, gauges etc. Checkout our website for the full range of parts.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by PM, phone +370 68798698 or email maxeu@partsshopmax.com
    #LevelUp

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Wow, some awesome parts right there. Welcome.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    That is a good selection of quality parts. Very nice

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    Will you be stocking the cool shifters and OLED Gauges?

Rides
    I have a lot of Powered by Max stuff on my PS13, and all I can say is the quality is unrivalled!

Unleaded User
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubix_Cube View Post
    Will you be stocking the cool shifters and OLED Gauges?
    Yes, we have them in stock. Checkout our website, our stock is listed under MAX Europe shopping cart.

Rides
    Am I right in saying the rear knuckles are drop knuckles and the fronts are not?
    Also no mount for abs sensor on fronts?

Unleaded User
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by immy21 View Post
    Am I right in saying the rear knuckles are drop knuckles and the fronts are not?
    Also no mount for abs sensor on fronts?
    Not really, front knuckles offer a 45mm roll center correction and the rears 25mm. You are correct on the abs mount, however, abs is not something you want on a drift/track car. For example, 350z abs gets tripped even with a welded diff, especially when parking.

Rides
    Some very nice looking gear there

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by parts shop max europe View Post
    Not really, front knuckles offer a 45mm roll center correction and the rears 25mm. You are correct on the abs mount, however, abs is not something you want on a drift/track car. For example, 350z abs gets tripped even with a welded diff, especially when parking.
    My S15 is mainly an occasional road car, never drift track. I want roll center correction, I want faster steering, I would like to keep ABS but not essential.
    My Single perch coilovers do not go as low as I like so a 'spindle height' adjusted knuckle front and rear seems a good solution. I don't 'think' your front knuckle has raised spindle, only lowered mounting points hence not a 'drop' knuckle, I think, maybe I'm wrong.

See my needs/wants?
    I'm thinking roll centre tall ball joints might be better for me and live with ride height and slow steering.

Glad to see Europe finally being catered for by Parts Shop Max

Rides
    Hi guys, as above nice to see some European love. Do you offer any discount for forum members?

Unleaded User
    Rides
    My S15 is mainly an occasional road car, never drift track. I want roll center correction, I want faster steering, I would like to keep ABS but not essential.
    My Single perch coilovers do not go as low as I like so a 'spindle height' adjusted knuckle front and rear seems a good solution. I don't 'think' your front knuckle has raised spindle, only lowered mounting points hence not a 'drop' knuckle, I think, maybe I'm wrong.

See my needs/wants?
    I'm thinking roll centre tall ball joints might be better for me and live with ride height and slow steering.

I assumed that by "drop" knuckle you meant a RC correction. You are correct that it does not lower the car, the relationship between the spindle and the coilover mount remains unchanged.

A taller ball joint won't be able to do a large RC correction since the propper way to do it would be to increase the length of the taper rod which in turn would cause more wear due to increased forces acting on the bj. The knuckle would solve the slow steer and RC problem vs. tall ball joint would solve only RC. As for the ride height, I'd recommend an upgrade in coilovers.

Certain single perch coilovers (on BMW application at least) start hitting the internal damper bump stops when adjusted to minimum or maximum of the range. Food for thought.

Unleaded User
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyMonk View Post
    Hi guys, as above nice to see some European love. Do you offer any discount for forum members?
    Unfortunately no, not at the moment but that remains to be seen.

Stu@GarageSR, Aberdeen GarageSR's Avatar
    Rides

Well it wasn't for a lack of trying, guess nobody answers trader enquiries there

Clickme

Rides
    Excellent trader. My PSM Flex Cobra downpipe was the best fitting aftermarket part I've ever bought.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Excellent trader. My PSM Flex Cobra downpipe was the best fitting aftermarket part I've ever bought.
    Still going strong as well.

Rides
    Smashing stuff

Unleaded User
    Rides
    New Year, new offers.

Discounts available for group buys.
    Group buy prerequisites are that an item must be over 48 Eur in value and start at 3 items.
    For a minimum group buy, the discount is 10% for ALL items with exception of these:
    S13 LimitBreak Front Lower Control Arms, Tension Rods and Sway Bar Links Set - discount 5%
    S14 LimitBreak Front Lower Control Arms, Tension Rods and Sway Bar Links Set - discount 5%

Special deal for front and rear suspension kits. A group buy is consider from only two sets with a discount of 5%.
    Front end set (PRO Lower control arm and tension rod combo, super angle knuckle, inner tie rod, rack to tie rod offset spacer, steering rack eccentric bushings)
    Limit Break Front end set (LimitBreak Lower control arm, tension rod and sway bar link set, super angle knuckle, inner tie rod, rack to tie rod offset spacer, steering rack eccentric bushings, sway bar offset bracket and LimitBreak top plate upgrade (+Top Plate adapter for S13))

Rear End set (Rear knuckle, rear lower control arm, rear upper control arm, traction rod and toe rod)

For questions, inquiries and GB orders contact us by PM, phone +370 68798698 or email maxeu@partsshopmax.com

Rides
    Any chance of a group buy or at least stocking of the cobra downpipe in Europe?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by CMR View Post
    Any chance of a group buy or at least stocking of the cobra downpipe in Europe?
    I too would be interested in this

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk