Thread: RBS13 Team S1 Comp Build.

Rides

RBS13 Team S1 Comp Build.

I'm starting this tread off and I will add stuff over time...

I was out one night and I was sitting in my mates S13 300hp SR, I said to him I have always liked these can I take if for a quick drive. I think he though I was joking.

So 15 mins later we went for a gentle drive around the block and i was in love. That night I started pricing everything up from my E36 drift car which was mid build to buy myself one. I knew I wouldn't be able to afford a full car with what I had. Week and a half later I bought a shell and a load of bits for £800.

I sold all the body kit the parts I didn't need and made some money back on it. Shell owed me about £400-500.

Shell is pretty clean, defiantly had a drift wack near side rear at some point but just bodywork damage , surprisingly not a lot of rust on it either. Sills are mint just a few surface bits in the engine bay to deal with.

The original plan was to put a CA in it and just get the thing moving, this hasn't happened. Well over a year later I am still collecting parts.

Spec:

Engine:

RB20DET.
    RB25 hybrid turbo.
    Nismo 555 Injectors
    Audi R8 coilpacks
    Nistune
    Front facing intake plenum.
    Braided lined oil cooler.

I have a power figure in my mind of what I would like after mapping but totally unsure of what will happen BHP wise.

Interior:

BDC Spec 6 point cage built by Mass Murder Motorsport.
    Prosport Evo II gauges.
    Cobra Monaco Pro Seats.
    TRS Harnesses.
    Driftworks Snap off boss.
    Nardi Rep Wheel.
    Race Extinguisher and electrical cut off cord.

Exterior:

Rocket bunny Bodykit minus the arches atm.
    XXR 526 17" 9J on front 10J on rear.
    Painted in Team S1 Gold, I have put gold glitter on mine. Link if you fancy a look. www.Facebook.com/TeamS1UK
    Vented bonnet.
    SRB Power Over fenders.
    Stock front wings.

The plan was to drive in the Forces Drift Series this year but as no car I have had to miss out.

So the plan next year is to do the full season I should have had time to get rid of any niggles by then.

The Forces Drift Series was created by us is for everyone in the Armed Forces, Police, Fire and Ambulance service and dependents of these services. (Partner or child of someone in any of these services). If you are wondering if you are able to compete with us send me a message on here or on the Forces Drift Series Facebook page.

Depending on how it goes I may do a round of Drift Cup, not to win anything just for the experience and to learn a thing or two.

I will add photos up soon. I will take a load of photos this weekend of everything and go into a lot more detail.
    Last edited by alexdrifts1; 06-07-2017 at 13:36.

Rides
    Gets some photos up pal looking forward to this. There's a couple of guys on here with Rb swaps

Rides
    I havnt had the chance to have a proper look round yet but I will be sure to look at a few of the build threads.

Rides
    This is awesome man good luck with everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk