Thread: Any interest in an S12 with upgraded parts? Brand new LSD...

Rides

Any interest in an S12 with upgraded parts? Brand new LSD...

I don't feel right putting this straight into for sale as I've no idea what its worth and it has a few custom parts etc. plus being rather rare

I have a white S12 which apart from rust bubbling through in the corners here and there is solid as a rock underneath, makes my S14 look like cast iron railing.

Its a 1.8 turbo manual currently with the engine and box not in although the engine has been buried in saw dust and hasn't moved in a few years.

Whats interesting about it is on the front it has HKS coil overs that have been modified to fit the S12, just needs a couple of the correct diameter springs buying which are only tens of pounds on ebay.

Both sub frames have been poly bushed and painted red, the rear of which now has a little surface rust coming through as its been sat.

I think it has lowering springs on the rear but I can't be sure, they're blue...

The most significant part it has is an unused OS Giken 14 plate 1.5 way LSD which retail for £1500, the diff is an R180 with 3.7:1 gearing.

I also have a set of R32 GTR front & rear calipers (same as R33 GTS) whcih have been painted red and never used since, also have a set of front discs which have been drilled for 4 stud fitment. These have never been fitted to the car as they do not fit under the standard wheels.

I acquired the car with all these parts fitted but it was a standard car before the work so has never turned a wheel with any of these parts besides being pushed around.
    I have 99% of the parts either standard or upgraded.

Only thing it doesn't have is the rear of the interior.

If anyone in interested or can point me in the direction of anyone that is, give me a message, it would be much appreciated.

thanks!

Last edited by jumpbike; 07-11-2016 at 19:33.

Rides
    Any pics and a rough price?

Rides
    will get them up tomorrow when photobucket will work, i'll have a think

Rides
    pics added