Thread: S14a Downpipe

Rides

S14a Downpipe

Hi guys,

I'm sure this has been done to death, but I need to replace my downpipe. The one on the car has a blow where the flexi has rubbed through, I believe it is a 3". Any suggestions?

Cheers
    Dan

Rides
    Yep - done to death.

My conclusion is get a custom one made. A downpipe with fexi plus a decat will cost you around £180 from Apex Performance. For a bit more you can get it custom made and fitted properly. Off the self products never fit properly in my opinion.

I go mine done 2 weekends ago form Watford. Can give you number if you want??

Rides
    Got to agree the best ones fit ok but mine was a japspeed and needed a fair bit of tweaking. Would go custom or buy one but be prepared to have it chopped to fit properly

Rides
    Cool thanks guys, I need to check over my existing system as it is catless but I don't think it has a decat section. If that is the case then a custom downpipe is likely going to be easier/cheaper.

Rides
    Dependant on where your located a trip to see Wardy from apw engineering wouldn't be a bad shout. He'll make it to suit the car with a flexi too

Rides
    You can still get adjustable decat's that can be altered for length and angle that does help a lot if your going pre made