Thread: Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 - *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

Rides

Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 - *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

FOREWARNING - THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. AVOID IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

So, do we want to talk about it?

Rides
    Horrific, bloody horrific.

Forgot how disturbing some scenes are in WD compared to what I have been watching recently, SOA and the Strain, makes them look like a child's cartoon lol

Tbh I thought it was going to either be Eugene, Abraham or Glenn, didn't think it was going to be more than 1 of them though o_O

What a ****ing start to the season though, Rick is in meltdown again, hope he comes back from it and becomes his usual bad ass self

Rides
    That episode was brutal!

I think what's left of them should head to a different part of the country if they can.

Negan is a badass leader though

Rides
    Wondering and can't wait how this season will end, ofcourse it will be, how pRick and his team will going to beat Negan and it wouldn't be TWD if this wouldn't going to happen.

Rides
    That was the most severe case of "Forest Whitaker eye" I think I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Just watched it and yes, as above brutal.

Rides
    I literally had no idea that the super shock was coming. Obviously we knew the fate of one of the guys, but the episode covered it all well. Massive, massive shock value.

Negan is just about the most serious bad guy ever. He has topped my list of villains now beating 'Bane' from 'The Dark Knight Rises'.

Episode is getting lots of excellent and negative press, I loved it. It was insane. Very sad though.

Rides
    I'm not sure what it was, possibly the hype and then the shock of it all but I failed to feel sad about it.

Saddest thing by far (in this series and any series I have seen) has to be when Lori gave birth to Judith and we all know what happened after that.... I was a total wreck lol

Rides
    I didn't feel sad.. The head splitting by a barb wire wrapped baseball bat was pretty gruesome and Negan is a great villain... but if you want to watch super gore. Ash vs Evil Dead. It's juicy. on 2nd season now. Harks back to the Sam Raimi Evil Dead and has Bruce Campbell in it... what is not to love?

Rides
    From reading the comics I had assumed Glenn was gonna get it, but Abraham was a real shock. That said being a Game of Thrones fan has completely desensitized me to losing main characters.

Negan is a fantastic character, and definitely my favourite from the comics. Looking forward to seeing where the tv show goes with him