Thread: Please help me find a Lambo for Monday!

Rides

Please help me find a Lambo for Monday!

Hi Guys,

This is a bit of an odd one I appreciate and I hope it is OK to post. Sorry also that the title sounds like I'm about to start pyramid selling or just plain trolling, but there is a serious reason. I am desperate to find a Lamborghini to hire for this coming Monday, in the South West area, nearer to Shaftesbury SP7 the better, doesn't matter what model, I have messaged a few places but obviously this is very short notice and so what I am hoping for really is an inside line on a good place with as reasonable as possible rates.

The reason for the terribly short notice and lack of organisation is that very good friend of mine lost her son last week, he was 11 years old and was taken by a sudden and incredibly aggressive form of cancer that was only diagnosed last month. He loved Lamborghinis and we were looking to get him a ride before it became clear that the initial optimistic prognosis of a few good months was not going to be the case, the funeral is being conducted in a fashion that he would have loved, with casual clothing, his choice of music and no black, and I thought that it would be very fitting if I could get him one of the cars he was obsessed with to accompany him to his final resting place. Obviously given the circumstances it is not about to be ragged senseless around the countryside it is really just about it being there, so it is a long shot but if anybody has a contact or an idea of how to make this happen please shout.

Rides
    Have you tried the make a wish people? Winstons Wish, the wish foundation? May be able to help outside of the usual hirers.

What about the child's hospice? Can they not do anything?

Rides
    See if you can get hold of Lee Newnham.

He use to come to alot of drift days a while back and is southwest based

Facebook is your best bet to find him as dont know if he is on here

Rides
    If it's not too late(and suspect it is) immediate thought Is to get in touch with Driftworks.
    Also, try a post on Pistonheads.