Thread: Anyone running rltc locally able to do me a favour

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides

Anyone running rltc locally able to do me a favour

Has anyone got a rltc ecu I can plug in to my car just to test to see if it's getting all the info from the car. Mine is playing up and I fear it's the ecu but have no way to confirm.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Has anyone got a rltc ecu I can plug in to my car just to test to see if it's getting all the info from the car. Mine is playing up and I fear it's the ecu but have no way to confirm.
    Hi, if you get stuck locally, let me know as I've got the kit as yet unfitted to mine, so could post it out to you for a test, & you could then post it back. At least it gives you a fall back position.

R.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    That's an amazing offer, thank you

Mine is now fully working as of tonight thanks to evilchap, supermonkeykong and Grants of Wellington

Turns out that the connection to the front left abs sensor had failed. Resoldered it and all was right again
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue