Thread: Where can I buy service bits from?

Rides

Where can I buy service bits from?

Ok so ordered Motul 5w40, oil filter and grade 7 plugs from Apex, then sat back and planned my weekend.

Only to be told that they don't sell oil any more (which I had funnily enough just purchased from their website), not to mention they don't deliver to a different address (my account gave me the option to do this).

A bit disappointed.

So where do people buy their stuff from at a reasonable price. I find that the Titan Race Pro S I used to buy from Opie has gone through the roof. Also need to source plugs.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot :-)

Rides
    any decent motor factor will have the plugs and filter, they probably wont have motul oil in stock though. phoning opie oils up tends to get a different price to the website.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    any decent motor factor will have the plugs and filter, they probably wont have motul oil in stock though. phoning opie oils up tends to get a different price to the website.
    Thanks, I'll give Opie a call. Just a shame that some retailers don't make it easy to buy from them. Should be more like euro car parts. lol.

Rides
    Right so after we overcame the issue of S14's not showing on their drop down list, I managed to get my oil, filter, and plugs.

Compared to Apex Performance -
    Plugs around 40% cheaper (same product)
    Filter was cheaper by around 40%
    Oil was cheaper by around 25%
    No delivery charge (compared to £12 from Apex)

And got a further 10% off! Very happy.