Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prices Continue to Rise

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Actual_Ben_Taylor View Post
    £25k Rocket Bunny S14 on Pistonheads:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...ss-kit/6290305
    That's ludicrous money, regardless of how much the genuine panels cost. In that case you're paying for the exclusivity, which in itself isn't an unfair reason. But a £25k S14 is dreaming.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    That's ludicrous money, regardless of how much the genuine panels cost. In that case you're paying for the exclusivity, which in itself isn't an unfair reason. But a £25k S14 is dreaming.
    I'd have that kit fitted to mine if it meant it was worth £25k!!

Rides
    I wouldn't even if it was worth £50k

What a ****ing dreamer, obviously been part ex'd and has no clue about the car, no details etc and asking £25k

Rides
    that s14 advert is awful, 3 pictures, limited info. No hope.

Rides
    I hope he sells it for that, I wouldnt pay anywhere near that its awful but it making all of our cars more valuable

Rides

Rides
    Thing is tho, that's wellllll into gtr money.

Rides
    I've seen the S15 in person and it is an immaculate car. The owner put a lot of money into it but honestly i dont agree with the price either :O

Rides
    I've been watching the s15 market for years and post brexit the prices are accelerating at a concerning rate (for a buyer), a bone stock, clean spec r is is being advertised at 14k. The same car from the same dealer this time last year would have asked for 11.5k. I guess the fluctuating exchange rate plays a big part, dealers need to cover their increased importation cost and still retain their margin. As a potential buyer I am torn between jumping in now and risking over paying or waiting it out and risk missing the opportunity of the current prices..

It's tricky! But hey great for owners either way!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo_black View Post
    I've been watching the s15 market for years and post brexit the prices are accelerating at a concerning rate (for a buyer), a bone stock, clean spec r is is being advertised at 14k. The same car from the same dealer this time last year would have asked for 11.5k. I guess the fluctuating exchange rate plays a big part, dealers need to cover their increased importation cost and still retain their margin. As a potential buyer I am torn between jumping in now and risking over paying or waiting it out and risk missing the opportunity of the current prices..

It's tricky! But hey great for owners either way!
    This may seem off topic but bare with me lol...

Not that I know anything about fifteen's or skyline's for that fact but;

I'd wait. The GT-R will be legal in the states in 2024, yeah that's a good 8 years off but, I'd imagine the market to fluctuate rapidly around 18 months before hand. If you can save up enough for say an R34 GT-R between now and 6 years time - imagine the return investment when they sky rocket as they'll be legal in the U.S.

Major profit. More than any s body I'd presume to make. I haven't checked since early this year but you can import a clean standard example of an r34 GT-R for circa 25k.

That is of course if you even like / want a Skyline.

IMO who wouldn't :P

Rides
    You've no chance of raking in the money on an R34 by saving. The prices are already shooting up. Harlow Jap Autos are regularly advertising them between £40k-£50k. They're already being bought by collectors in the states and stored.