Thread: Nissan S12 Silvia, Auto, Low miles, good condition, Retro goodness!!

Rides

Nissan S12 Silvia, Auto, Low miles, good condition, Retro goodness!!

My buddy has this up for sale but he is not a member of sxoc despite being a Nissan nut so ive copy pasted it for him. he also has an r30 skyline for sale.

Really gutted to be putting this up for sale. Currently I can't drive due to having a pretty big road accident, I'm already a left leg above knee amputee and i've now lost my right leg, below knee.

Even though my Mrs is using the S12 every now and again, I just don't like to see it not being used.

The Silvia is a 1985, C reg.

I've owned it for nearly a year, it's in really good condition.

It's currently on 69500ish miles (will get exact Milage later) the engine is really crisp, uses no oil and recently had a service. The MOT has just been renewed, so will come with 12 months MOT. Tax wise, it'll have to be taxed prior to leaving due to recent rule changes.

Bodywork wise it's really good, bar from a small blemish on the NSR arch. It has usual minor car park scuffs. The real spoiler has been taken off and I was looking at getting a FRP replacement, pics below show the condition of the boot lid under the spoiler. I've had a little bit of paint done due to a small dent on the NSF wing, I got the bumpers painted as they were stone chipped.

Interior is near mint. It has colour coded seat covers. The parcel shelf is in great condition. There are some small marks/heat stretches in the drivers door card and the drivers rear arm rest is a little saggy.

The running gear is great, all works as it should with no noises.
    The rear section of the exhaust has been replaced with a straight pipe before I bought it, I've just not got round to putting an OEM back box on as yet.

The wheels and tyres are great, tyres have only covered circa 4500 miles.

Brakes work really well, although the rear shoes/drums could possibly need attention or just cleaning as they do squeal from time to time, more than likely just a clean out, i'd usually do this, but can't do this for a little while whilst recovering.

It has the rare headlight guards fitted.

There is an aftermarket CD player and proper surround. It has uprated front speakers and some 6x9's fitted in the back. These were done prior to me getting the car, I do have all the original covers etc for the rear panels as I don't like how the 6x9's look. I've just not got round to it.

To summarise, it's a really great car that I'm sad to see go, but needs must.

Pics........

I'm asking £1700 for this cracking bit of Retro goodness.

The car is in Chessington, Surrey.

My mobile is 07535420017

Regards

Rich

Rides
    Cheers Gaz.

I am a member, but dont often post (edit, wow!! first post on this log in name)

I was a paid up member a few years ago, but lost all my details a fair while back.