Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evo 6 thoughts been offered one

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by auz200sx View Post
    I love Skylines but four door and Skyline should not be used in the same sentence. Just no. Stagea RS on the other hand.........
    You've really got it the wrong way round. A Skyline is basically a Japanese 3 series. Always had been. GTR and GTST just bought the name to the attention of the west, and the large majority of people don't seem to realise that to the Japanese, the word Skyline is nothing special. It's like saying that all 3 series are a disgrace because they're not an m3.

Hence why Nissan made the distinction with the R35GTR and dropped the Skyline bit.

Rides
    Well, my bros evo 8 has just spat it's dummy out. Lost a cylinder.
    Previous evo 4 killed a big end. Head gasket failed. Ayc died. They are money pits in my view.

Rides
    Compared to what? Ask yourself which 300bhp 10 year old car you can buy that doesn't have a potential financial meltdown attached to it.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    You've really got it the wrong way round. A Skyline is basically a Japanese 3 series. Always had been. GTR and GTST just bought the name to the attention of the west, and the large majority of people don't seem to realise that to the Japanese, the word Skyline is nothing special. It's like saying that all 3 series are a disgrace because they're not an m3.

Hence why Nissan made the distinction with the R35GTR and dropped the Skyline bit.
    A 4 door Skyline is still ugly as ****