Thread: Who are Slide Motorsport...?

Rides

Who are Slide Motorsport...?

We are the newest trader on the block but have been dealing with 200's on a daily basis since we opened in 2010. Hopefully a good fair few of you have heard of us some way or another, we already have a few cars we look after from here as well.

Our address and contact details are -

Slide Motorsport Limited
    19 A + B Langthwaite Grange
    South Kirkby
    Pontefract
    West Yorkshire
    WF9 3AP

01977 647277

Parts@slidemotorsport.co.uk

I will answer as much as I can on here and our parts manager Matt Speake (yes we're both called Matt!) will also do his best to reply. His username is Matt200586

What can we do for you I here you asking

General Garage work -

Anything from a service on your non jap daily, new or part worn tyres, MOT work, cambelts, clutches, headgaskets etc. We work on people's pride and joy and expensive cars day in day out. We aren't a quick fit center, if it's going to take extra time (even if we're not making money) then we'll take the time to make sure it right and th job is done properly!

Alignment -

We have a top of the range Hoffman alignment system, it uses camera's as opposed to laser, we can get any car on our ramp how ever low it is, the wheel clamps we use are perfectly designed for low cars and silly bodykits/arches so no issues there. Unlike a lot of places we charge by the hour rather than per adjustment and because of how good the technology is we are fairly quick at it keeping costs down for you!

Modification and fabrication -

We have always carried out this kind of work but since moving to our new premises and with an expanding team the work we can do and the level it is done at has gone through the roof! Custom manifolds, exhaust, cooler pipework etc all no problem. Restoration of older vehicles to different standards depending on your needs. Engine conversions, gearbox swaps, bolt on modifications, extra steering lock, the list is endless on this one!

Parts new and used -

We carry a ridiculas amount of used parts on the shelf for s/r bodies. Have a large shop/ waiting area where you can browse parts while looking into the workshop. Huge range of new parts in stock (this is growing daily). Shipping worldwide no problem. Collection is also always welcome.

We intend on offer some super deals in the not too distant future, from discounts on labour for member, group buys on parts, possibly a meet at the garage every now and again to try and get the local people out the house and any other things in between.

Anything you'd like to see from us then let us know.

If your ever desperate for a reply then your always welcome to give us a call on the landline - 01977 647277

Used us before? Heard of us from somewhere? Or need any bits then let us know below!
    SLIDEMOTORSPORT - Find us in the traders section or call 01977 647277

SXOC Trader Matt at Slide Motorsport Parts's Avatar
    Rides
    Hi guys im Matt Speake i work in parts department at Slide Motorsport ill be here to answer your messages or questions you have. We will be putting new posts up everyday with some mega deals so keep your eyes peeled.

Rides
    We are starting to post a couple of offers if you look at our other threads.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Parts new and used -

We carry a ridiculas amount of used parts on the shelf for s/r bodies. Have a large shop/ waiting area where you can browse parts while looking into the workshop. Huge range of new parts in stock (this is growing daily). Shipping worldwide no problem. Collection is also always welcome.
    By any chance do you have an S14a working air con radiator/condenser?
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    By any chance do you have an S14a working air con radiator/condenser?
    Pretty sure we should have, other Matt will take a look and drop you a message asap

Rides
    Great, might be heading to Elvington this Saturday anyway
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Great, might be heading to Elvington this Saturday anyway
    Pm Sent

Rides
    Slide is making a great start on the forum with all the info and products.

Always great to see new traders willing to get into an older chassis.

Any chance you get any ls v8 products as cams and equipment is very expensive to get over from the US or aus.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by dukey View Post
    Slide is making a great start on the forum with all the info and products.

Always great to see new traders willing to get into an older chassis.

Any chance you get any ls v8 products as cams and equipment is very expensive to get over from the US or aus.
    What kind of products you looking for we should be able to help you out the best we can also can carry out any work on LS Engine as we have 2 in our cars.

Rides
    Great guys these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Nice. You are running an ls3 that I know of is that right? Was looking for cam at a decent price maybe with matching spring. Probably go with beehives as not sure I want to start looking at over .600 lift. Also was looking into the atomic ls kit that replaces fuel rails but that's fairly pricey even before it being dropped off in this country.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Carboy280 View Post
    Great guys these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers Buddy

Rides
    Nice. You are running an ls3 that I know of is that right? Was looking for cam at a decent price maybe with matching spring. Probably go with beehives as not sure I want to start looking at over .600 lift. Also was looking into the atomic ls kit that replaces fuel rails but that's fairly pricey even before it being dropped off in this country.
    Hiya dukey matts away in ireland at the moment ill get him to message you when he gets back regarding this stuff. Cheers

Rides
    No worries.

Rides
    Sorry for the delayed replied, been super hectic after having a few days away. Yes it's the ls3 in my car, fully standard except for our own custom headers. I will be possibly changing the head and cam for next season so if I can get any super deals when I look into it more I'll drop you a message.

Rides
    That would be fantastic. Think I'd probably port my own head. There is plenty of info on how to diy it. But grinding a cam is a bit different haha.

Thanks

Chris