Thread: Emerald Green 1999 Nissan 200sx S14a For Sale

Rides

Emerald Green 1999 Nissan 200sx S14a For Sale

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my S14a as i’m moving on to something different.

I have owned this car for just over two years now and it has been wonderful and has never skipped a beat. The car is MOT’d until March 2017 and is currently sitting on just under 98,000 miles although this will continue to rise slowly as this is my daily drive.

This car is very clean for its age and is a surprisingly clean example in regards to rust which is a very common problem. It was undersealed before winter last year and will be undersealed again in the next month or two if it is still in my possession. The sills were done at the same time as it was undersealed.

I purchased the car when it was completely standard however whist in my ownership I have done the following mods.
    • Japspeed turbo back exhaust system
    • Clear indicators
    • Team dynamic alloys (curbing on one wheel) – brand new tyres all round.
    • HSD Coilovers
    • It is currently de-spoilered but still have the standard spoiler that can be included in the sale
    • Driftwork camber arms
    • S15 side mount intercooler
    • S15 wishbones
    • Rolled arches
    • Diamond brighted

All in all this car has amazing potential to be something awesome and doesn’t require much more to make stage 1 power. I have some 555 injectors that I was planning on fitting at some point but just haven’t got around to it so these will also be included with the car.

Unfortunately there are a few things that I feel let this car down and I will be as honest as I can with these points.

There are a few age related scuffs, one of the front bumper and one on the rear. which are shown in the pictures. There is also the odd stone chip or two on the bonnet which has never bothered me.
    There is a split in the front drivers side arch which unfortunately happened when it was being rolled. If I can find a new wing in the next few weeks then this will also be included in the sale.
    The team dynamics which are currently on the car aren’t to my taste but are my spare set of wheels as I have decided to keep my Work alloys. This means the team dynamics don’t fit the car very well as they haven’t been set up for permenant use on this car and would need spacers and probably a refurb if you were really fussy - only one wheel is curbed.

So to conclude this advert I’m ideally looking for £5000 or very nearest offer which I feel is a fair price considering the market for these at this moment in time. I'm located in Wymondham, Norfolk.
    I also have a few standard parts which I can chuck in with the car such as wheels, suspension and exhaust system for no extra charge.

Thank you for taking the time to read my advert and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Rides
    Hi, have sent you a PM. Thanks!

Rides
    Sold