Thread: PS13 Trim Removal

Rides

PS13 Trim Removal

Firstly, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but was hoping someone could tell me how to remove the exterior piece of trim that runs from the A-C pillar and sits above the door. Also need to know how to remove the piece of trim below it on the B pillar.

Would be grateful if anyone who has had experience of taking these off could tell me how to do it as I would like to respray them

Thanks

Rides
    the long A-pillar metal trim. if memory serves me correct you usually pull out the rubber apature seal and that metal trim is screwed in.

the b pillar trim. theres a screw at the bottom of it, quite obvious when you open the door, and theres a push in clip further up behind the trim. just be careful and pull it off.

Rides
    Thanks norfy, just went and had a look and you're correct about the A pillar trim. Glad I didn't try prying it off earlier cos no way it would've come off unless in pieces lol. Will leave them until Sunday now as time is getting on but thanks again, I will now be able to do the last pieces of trim that need doing ☺