Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ****ing kill me now !

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Zornyan View Post
    honestly the size of the ass pills was a joke, putting that thing in was not nice, although the bird doing it was, so felt kinda better lol
    This made me laugh. Sorry mate hope you get well soon

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    If it's dropped into your bladder then thats a lull in the pain, the next big hit is when you have to try move the thing out through your bellend.

oh and statistically you're more likely to form more stones throughout your life, so enjoy that one.

****ing amazing....

little update, woke up today, gut is killing me again, dosed up on the painkillers they gave me, but I'm in bloody agony. they said if I feel as bad as I did the other night to go back to a n e, so gonna see how this plays out.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Gas and Petrol do not mix...... Fireball and flash burns they make. I walked to the paramedics with skin peeling off my arm and my head smoking
    Overfilled Zippo Lighter here in the wind i did more or less the same as you...except i went for a kebab only then did we find i had melted skin all over my coat and i couldn't feel my face (thought it was down to the fact it was so cold)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    Overfilled Zippo Lighter here in the wind i did more or less the same as you...except i went for a kebab only then did we find i had melted skin all over my coat and i couldn't feel my face (thought it was down to the fact it was so cold)
    I managed to set fire to my bed when I was about 15. Exactly the same sort of thing. Over filled a zippo lighter, went to light a cigarette which I'd intended to smoke out my bedroom window, lit the lighter and my hand went up in flames. Threw the lighter in shock which went down the side of the bed very much alight. I don't even have any recollection of how I put it all out without any major damage or hurt but I got away with it.
    Still haven't learn't my lesson with Zippo lighters and often overfill them still. Don't light them though until the excess has evaporated now though.

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    A mate of mine loved the smell of Zippo lighter fluid, one day after a couple of smokes he wondered what it smelt like lit.

Turns out it smells of burning nose hair.

Rides
    bit of an update, nothing happened since I got released, took my Meds daily etc, had pain in lower back and odd cramps, no Stone passing.

then yesterday about 1, sat on the floor in agony for hours again, couldn't piss for the whole day. back in A&E, sat for 5 hours on my own screaming in pain, felt like I wanted to ****ing die

been dosed up overnight, apparently the stone is caught in a tube somewhere and causing my bladder/ kidneys to inflate with urine.

pain is just ridiculous, had all sorts of stuff and still feel like shit .. waiting for an xray to confirm it's position

Rides
    If it makes you feel any better this is almost a mirror of what happened to my mate so you have about 6months of agony and hell to look forward to.

Hope this brightens up your day

Rides
    They can sometimes break it up with ultrasound and you pass the small chunks, depends on it's location though.

Rides
    OK so been sat here all day, passing in and out of consciousness.

apparently the stones blocked my urethra, and caused my kidney to back up, after some blood tests my left kidney is failing quite badly, so they've got me going in for an OP as soon as a slot is free tonight or first thing in the morning.

apparently their going to put a camera up my crown jewels, see if they can remove the stone, or if not they'll put a stint up there to try and keep the kidney drained and book me in to come back and have it lasered.

**** my life...

Rides
    Just to make you feel better i have been having phantom wanting a shit pain all day

4 hrs on a bog and no relief

Its a total twat wanting a shit but not having a hole

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Zornyan View Post
    OK so been sat here all day, passing in and out of consciousness.

apparently the stones blocked my urethra, and caused my kidney to back up, after some blood tests my left kidney is failing quite badly, so they've got me going in for an OP as soon as a slot is free tonight or first thing in the morning.

apparently their going to put a camera up my crown jewels, see if they can remove the stone, or if not they'll put a stint up there to try and keep the kidney drained and book me in to come back and have it lasered.

**** my life...
    But on the plus side, more morphine....

Rides
    just got out of theater, they couldn't do the lasering, something to do with the fact it takes a lot longer and they barely squeezed me in as it is, so they've put a stint up me to keep the flow open, apparently when they looked inside my whole bladder, urethra and left kidney were full of pus from the kidney basically poisoning itself due to not draining, they cleaned it all out but said if I hadn't come in when I did that I might have lost my kidney it was that bad!

feel alot better now, not screaming in pain, apparently this tube should prevent any issues and they're putting my on an emergency list for laser so should get an appointment within the next couple weeks to a month hopefully.

apparently the pus is called pyonephrosis, they said if they left it much longer my left kidney would have required removal, and I was at risk of sepsis.

lovely stuff
    Last edited by Zornyan; 24-07-2016 at 07:54.

Rides
    So... no morphine now? thats a bummer.
    Lovely stuff about the pus, guess its a bit worse than what comes out of a big boil.

Rides
    So you've got a catheter stuffed in and have to wait a month?

**** thats horrible.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    So you've got a catheter stuffed in and have to wait a month?

**** thats horrible.
    not a catheter, I did have one fitted and removed in hospital, but it did jack as my kidney was packing up, basically its a plastic tube, one end is coiled inside my left kidney, the other in my bladder, idea being that before the tube between them was closing up due to the stone and basically the kidney was sitting in its own waste and infecting itself.

this tube is ****ing horrible, really really uncomfortable, my piss is constantly got blood in it which is apparently 'normal' and hurts like hell.

weirdest thing?? when I piss I can feel my left kidney, because apparently when you urinate the tubes should close, but obviously cant with the stent in, so basically when I wee some piss goes back up the tube and then back down it a couple times......apparently a month, could be two, trying to get onto my DRs and see if they can help get an appointment sooner.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    So... no morphine now? thats a bummer.
    Lovely stuff about the pus, guess its a bit worse than what comes out of a big boil.
    no just regular painkillers, morphine didn't seem to help that much this time round because of the nature of it I guess?

no idea what the pus was exactly, but they basically said it was the kidney infecting itself apparently the whole left kidney+tube and even some of my bladder were full of it, apparently if I hadn't gone in hospital, or they spotted it any latter I would have gotten sepsis (Sp?) and my left kidney/ possibly other organs would have shut down completely.....honestly? I was ****ing terrified.

Rides
    Sounds lovely

Rides
    Jesus , sounds awful. Hope you get better soon. Which hospital are you at?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Jesus , sounds awful. Hope you get better soon. Which hospital are you at?
    If you are in Broomfield, I just wanted to tell my ex to steer clear due to the cock full of Pus... you know how it is

Rides
    Cock full of pus.... thats my new phrase for today