Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ****ing kill me now !

Rides

****ing kill me now !

having dinner earlier....suddenly get a pain in the crown jewels area, it'll pass, I say to myself.

10 mins later, I'm on the bathroom floor crying in agony, being sick etc.

3 hours later, the Mrs calls 999 as I'm literally screaming in pain biting the pillow..

4 doses of morphene, 2 big ****ing painkillers that had to go up my arsehole. and guess what the culprit is? stomach rupturing? nope, apendix burst? nope.

kidney stones, kidney ****ing stones, approx 5-6m apparently just borderline to not need surgery. gotta take some pills for the next week that I've been told will probably make me dizzy.

so yea, 6 hours in A n E, dozens of painkillers, my screaming like a girl, over a 6mm stone In my bladder.....never felt anything so excruciatingly painful in my whole life

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Good luck mate, sounds nasty!!
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    My mate had a dose of this last year, said it was the worst pain he could imagine.

Rides
    Thank god. I thought you said 6M!!!!!!!!

Hope you get better

Rides
    You had your arsehole finger blasted!!!!
    Hope you get cleared up soon, my sister in law had Kidney stones & was in pain for ages.

Rides
    cheers guys, got out at 6am, they dosed me up a load more ewirh some stuff that made me feel pissed as a rats ass. had a couple hours kip and just grabbing some medication from them now. apparently it hurt so bad as it was dropping from the kidney down towards the bladder, and basically my left kidney was blocked so was inflating itself .

their hoping it might pass with medication , apparently above 5mm is unlikely and I'll need laser/ultrasonic, but I just gotta dose up on these painkillers for a week and see what happens, if not they'll do something.

I can honestly say I've never felt such pain in my life, it felt like someone had a blender in my stomach , if someone had a piece of paper that said "sign this to agree to murdering someone and we'll give you pain relief" I would have signed it

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlea73 View Post
    You had your arsehole finger blasted!!!!
    Hope you get cleared up soon, my sister in law had Kidney stones & was in pain for ages.

honestly the size of the ass pills was a joke, putting that thing in was not nice, although the bird doing it was, so felt kinda better lol

Rides
    As i said my mate had this and complications, half his pancreas died because of the gall stones and he was really fecked for 6 months.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    As i said my mate had this and complications, half his pancreas died because of the gall stones and he was really fecked for 6 months.

holy shit! I hope this thing passes soon, I honest to God never want to feel pain like that again. literally spent 3 hours on the bathroom floor in tears

Rides
    Just keep an eye on it.
    He really was a bit iffy at one point, however on the plus side he did loose several stone in weight and his liver must have got a rest from alcohol. Two things rectified relatively quickly after he recovered lol.

Rides

****ing kill me now !

A close friends father has kidney stones, he often passes them through when he goes to the loo, even seen a few of them he kept to show the doc, **** that shit, then he replies the one in my kidney is better, it's 8mm by 11mm and they've had to bypass it

He's currently on the emergency op list

F**k that shit for the 2nd time

Rides
    Gall stones and kidney stones are 2 different things. Don't scare the chap dude
    You have my sympathy - been there, done that. Passing it wasn't nice. If you're lucky they're smooth. If you're unlucky they're spikey and look like tiny mines...

Rides
    It was stones of one sort or another, i didnt really follow him at the time as most of what he said was either in agony screaming or tripping out his face to trippy land on a trippy trike thanks to Morphine. I aint asked since in case he tries to kill himself with the reminder.

Hope i aint scaring anyone

Rides
    It was stones of one sort or another, i didnt really follow him at the time as most of what he said was either in agony screaming or tripping out his face to trippy land on a trippy trike thanks to Morphine. I aint asked since in case he tries to kill himself with the reminder.

Hope i aint scaring anyone
    on a high (pun intended) morphine is ****ing amazing, felt absolutely off my face lol.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Zornyan View Post
    on a high (pun intended) morphine is ****ing amazing, felt absolutely off my face lol.
    It is... When I set fire to myself a few years ago, the paramedics gave me gas (Nitrous) and a shot of morphine and it was bliss

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    When I set fire to myself a few years ago
    OMG

i never thought id meet someone as stupid as myself, i set my face a light when i was 16, can we be buddies lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    It is... When I set fire to myself a few years ago, the paramedics gave me gas (Nitrous) and a shot of morphine and it was bliss

the nitrous just made me feel kinda woozy, probably because I had been sick alot.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    OMG

i never thought id meet someone as stupid as myself, i set my face a light when i was 16, can we be buddies lol
    Gas and Petrol do not mix...... Fireball and flash burns they make. I walked to the paramedics with skin peeling off my arm and my head smoking

Rides
    Remind me to keep you two away from the fire at the Weekender

Rides
    If it's dropped into your bladder then thats a lull in the pain, the next big hit is when you have to try move the thing out through your bellend.

oh and statistically you're more likely to form more stones throughout your life, so enjoy that one.