Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1381

Thread: WOT No EU Referendum Thread?

Rides
    Not even a month after the election and it’s begun. It’s literally exactly as it was forecast to be.

And it’s morbidly satisfying that it’s the seats that switched, in the North, that are bearing the brunt of the Conservatives unchanged attitude. And the South that benefits.

https://apple.news/AArdV5ZnmRSezk2XXSw24iQ

Absolutely fabulous.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Not even a month after the election and it’s begun. It’s literally exactly as it was forecast to be.

And it’s morbidly satisfying that it’s the seats that switched, in the North, that are bearing the brunt of the Conservatives unchanged attitude. And the South that benefits.

https://apple.news/AArdV5ZnmRSezk2XXSw24iQ

Absolutely fabulous.
    Those funding reviews where done under Treason May when those areas were Labour, there is no way the Tory areas will get their funding slashed, Boris has already implemented a record breaking rise to the minimum wage he will not shaft the people that voted for him, I would of thought he will just take more from the Labour controlled constituencies.

Rides
    Did you even read the article?

Rides
    Did you even read the article?
    Don’t be stupid. He cannot read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    So it has already begun

https://uk-mobile-reuters-com.cdn.am.../idUKKBN1ZQ0BE

Rides
    I bet them and Frankfurt are rubbing their hands together.

Still waiting for Leon to confirm he read the article that says 'Poor Tory areas that flipped LAB to CON in the GE will get poorer under new funding regime', to which he responded with something completely at odds.

Rides
    I bet them and Frankfurt are rubbing their hands together.

Still waiting for Leon to confirm he read the article that says 'Poor Tory areas that flipped LAB to CON in the GE will get poorer under new funding regime', to which he responded with something completely at odds.
    As I have already said the survey was done under Treason May, when those areas were Liebour, the cuts will not be implemented this year, this gives the new local Tory MP's plenty of time to stop the cuts as it will damage the Prime Ministers reputation up north, he will need these seats to keep his massive majority in the next general election.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    So it has already begun

https://uk-mobile-reuters-com.cdn.am.../idUKKBN1ZQ0BE

Indeed.

https://youtu.be/gFasXZJdYRw

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    As I have already said the survey was done under Treason May, when those areas were Liebour, the cuts will not be implemented this year, this gives the new local Tory MP's plenty of time to stop the cuts as it will damage the Prime Ministers reputation up north, he will need these seats to keep his massive majority in the next general election.
    Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    An LGA spokesperson said the analysis did not represent its “preference”, but acknowledged: “It is an attempt to provide some information to councils that might help gauge the likely impact of the fair funding review on the relative distribution of adult social care funding.”

Rides
    Great Britains economy is larger than the smallest 18 EU nations economys combined.

The following link provides information on the 10 smallest:

https://www.reinisfischer.com/europe...p-nominal-2012

When remainiacs go on about trade with the EU 27 this can be misleading, in reality after we have left it will be more like the EU 10.

The remaining nations of the EU have no useful military power, and very little international influence, together with our allies we will financially crush them.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/01/23...war-davos-wef/
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 28-01-2020 at 13:12.

Rides
    Was Never Great, Britains economy is larger than the smallest 18 EU nations economys combined.

The following link provides information on the 10 smallest:

https://www.reinisfischer.com/europe...p-nominal-2012

When remainiacs go on about trade with the EU 27 this can be misleading, in reality after we have left it will be more like the EU 10.

The remaining nations of the EU have no useful military power, and very little international influence, together with our allies we will financially crush them.

I've adjusted that for you

Rides

And Britain has?

For years Britain has been known as a puppet of the US when it comes to Foreign policy. As for military power, we send our forces in I’ll equipped when they are deployed. Let’s remember, the coalition forces combatting ISIS in Syria were lead by the US and France, because the UK has no backbone

Rides
    Just to point out, no readdress of the original quote.

Facepalm to the latest post.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    And Britain has?

For years Britain has been known as a puppet of the US when it comes to Foreign policy. As for military power, we send our forces in I’ll equipped when they are deployed. Let’s remember, the coalition forces combatting ISIS in Syria were lead by the US and France, because the UK has no backbone

I disagree, our foreign policy and objectives are the same as the US, our governments create the facade of division for the world theatre.

I agree our troops are not as well equipped as the US but they're still one of the most well trained military forces in the world, I’m sure they would prove to be effective when put to the test.
    We didn’t get directly involved in Syria because public opinion was against another conflict, it has nothing to do with our armed forces back bone.

The US will need our backing and support in the next few years as the war in the middle east escalates.

Rides
    Didn’t get directly involved in Syria? You are talking shyte. Again.

We are part of the CJTF and the RAF has conducted tonnes of air strikes in Syria. Even the simplest of Google searches will show you.

**** all to do with the Brexit debate. But another example of you living in your own world.

Rides
    I disagree, our foreign policy and objectives are the same as the US, our governments create the facade of division for the world theatre.

I agree our troops are not as well equipped as the US but they're still one of the most well trained military forces in the world, I’m sure they would prove to be effective when put to the test.
    We didn’t get directly involved in Syria because public opinion was against another conflict, it has nothing to do with our armed forces back bone.

The US will need our backing and support in the next few years as the war in the middle east escalates.
    No it was the back bone of the politicians.

And if our foreign policy is aligned with the US.... God help us.

Seem to be itching for a fight with Iran, trump now thinks he will end hostilities in Israel...... that will be fight long after we are all dead. And who’s fault was it?

Rides
    Didn’t get directly involved in Syria? You are talking shyte. Again.

We are part of the CJTF and the RAF has conducted tonnes of air strikes in Syria. Even the simplest of Google searches will show you.

**** all to do with the Brexit debate. But another example of you living in your own world.
    I'm well aware of our involvement in the Syria conflict, we didn't get directly involved as we were not allowed to target the Assad regime, the air strikes we conducted percentage wise compared to the US were negligible and were only officially against ISIS ect and not the Assad regime which is what the conflict was about ( removing Assad ) as public opinion was against, and we now all know what happens to MP 's who defy the will of the people .

We funded the Syria conflict indirectly through providing arms to the Islamic paramilitarys and providing strategic support in the hope we could remove Assad.

This is just another example of you quoting misleading information to try and deceive people.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7672736.html
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 29-01-2020 at 08:17.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    We didn’t get directly involved in Syria
    I'm well aware of our involvement in the Syria conflict

we didn't get directly involved as we were not allowed to target the Assad regime
    Errrrrr.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Operation Shader from Wiki
    On 21 October 2014, the Ministry of Defence confirmed that surveillance missions were being flown by Royal Air Force aircraft over Syria
    On 17 July 2015, it emerged that British pilots were taking part in airstrikes in Syria whilst embedded with U.S. and Canadian forces
    On 7 September 2015, Prime Minister David Cameron announced that two British-born Islamic State fighters, Rayeed Khan and Rahoul Amin, were targeted and killed in Syria by a Royal Air Force MQ-9 Reaper drone
    ]On 2 December 2015, David Cameron opened a ten-hour debate in Parliament that would end with a final vote. Hours after the vote, four Tornado GR4 strike aircraft left Cyprus and attacked ISIL positions in Syria for the first time, aided by a Voyager aerial refueling tanker and an MQ-9 Reaper drone. The aircraft attacked Omar oilfield in Eastern Syria
    Forces.net reported that as of 14 March 2017, Britain has carried out 85 strikes in Syria, a number second only to the US
    Leon. Stop talking shyte.

And none of this is on topic.

Rides
    And don't you dare come back to this topic with some sort of caveat about ISIL not being Asaad when it's universally agreed that Asaad is in bed with ISIL.

Rides
    Ryan.....

There is no consistent British policy.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...to-assad-fears