Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1381

Thread: WOT No EU Referendum Thread?

  1. #1221
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    21,896
    Rides
    0
    And Iím going up against Assad, we got to the party 3 years late


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1222
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    997
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    And don't you dare come back to this topic with some sort of caveat about ISIL not being Asaad when it's universally agreed that Asaad is in bed with ISIL.
    You can not give me direction on what I post.

    You constantly post absolute nonsense, that you can't back up with any facts whatsoever, Assad and Russia defeated ISIL and the islamic paramilitarys and have won the war.

    The only person you're deceiving with your nonsense is yourself as you have no facts that can be verified to back up what you are saying.

    Try reading this below, this proves that you post absolute nonsense that you have pulled out of your arse.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ...rian_Civil_War

    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...-out-1.6999241
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 29-01-2020 at 09:26.

  3. #1223
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    997
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post






    Errrrrr.....






    Leon. Stop talking shyte.

    And none of this is on topic.
    Exactly as I have said we were not allowed to attack Assad, only ISIL/ISIS and palimilitarys, you constantly try to deceive people with your misleading quotes, not one of your misleading quotes suggest we attacked the Assad regime, just ISIS which is a common enemy we have with Russia and Syria.

    The conflict in Syria was about removing the Assad regime which we had no direct involvement in.

    Please stop talking out of your arse, normally in a debate if you accuse someone of being incorrect you must have verified facts to back up what you say, otherwise it can be dismissed as nonsense

    The qoutes you have used contradict what you are saying
    You're not fooling anyone.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 29-01-2020 at 09:29.

  4. #1224
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    19,589
    Rides
    0
    So I just showed you your claim about British forces not getting involved in Syria is wrong, and I gave you facts to help you see that.

    I specifically said don't try to differentiate a caveat argument of ISIL and Asaad not supporting each other, because they are and this is the accepted international position.

    And your response is to use exactly that caveat, despite it being shyte, then to claim that my facts are nonsense when they're demonstrable, and to drive the topic further off course by talking about Russia out of nowhere.

    You said we didn't get directly involved in Syria. We did. That is the end of it.

    This whole internet personality you have, it's pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I cannot decide if you're genuinely stupid or just plain dishonest and seeking a fight.

    But I think realistically you're just still trolling. At this point I'm convinced if I showed you a photo of a Blue sky you'd say it was photoshopped from Yellow.

  5. #1225
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    997
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    So I just showed you your claim about British forces not getting involved in Syria is wrong, and I gave you facts to help you see that.

    I specifically said don't try to differentiate a caveat argument of ISIL and Asaad not supporting each other, because they are and this is the accepted international position.

    And your response is to use exactly that caveat, despite it being shyte, then to claim that my facts are nonsense when they're demonstrable, and to drive the topic further off course by talking about Russia out of nowhere.

    You said we didn't get directly involved in Syria. We did. That is the end of it.

    This whole internet personality you have, it's pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I cannot decide if you're genuinely stupid or just plain dishonest and seeking a fight.

    But I think realistically you're just still trolling. At this point I'm convinced if I showed you a photo of a Blue sky you'd say it was photoshopped from Yellow.
    I said British forces did not get directly involved in Syria as in removing the Assad regime which was the whole purpose of the war, here is an article by the BBC that shows that Prime minister David Cameron lost the vote in parliament in 2013 to get Britain involved in removing the Assad regime :

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783

    You have not provided any facts to prove your claims, just qoutes that have contradicted what you are saying, as you speak nonsense.

    The Assad regime did not support ISIL, Russia got involved because Russia are allies of the Assad regime and so the Assad regime could defeat ISIL and the other islamic paramilitary groups, the Assad regime were forced to buy oil from ISIL because of the sanctions that were put in place, they were at war with each other the below article proves that yet again you are speaking nonsense and are just trying to deceive people.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ...rian_Civil_War

    I have already said you are not able to give me direction regarding my posts and it is nonsense to suggest the international position is that the Assad regime and ISIL are allies you have still not provided any facts whatsoever to back what you are saying we were not allowed to get directly involved as cameron lost the vote, we just helped defeat ISIS who are one of our existing enemy's who you share your objectives with

    I'm not interested in what you decide, to me you are just another delusional remaniac mongol who speaks nonsense that you have pulled out of your arse
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 29-01-2020 at 18:53.

  6. #1226
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    19,589
    Rides
    0
    I would read your reply but I know it’ll be horse shyte, edited a thousand times and completely detached from whatever has actually been written.

    Frankly, you’re so dishonest and deluded you’re just not worth my time.

  7. #1227
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    997
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    I would read your reply but I know itíll be horse shyte, edited a thousand times and completely detached from whatever has actually been written.

    Frankly, youíre so dishonest and deluded youíre just not worth my time.
    No you are incorrect, everything I have said I have backed up with verified facts that are there for everyone to see, you however have not backed up anything you have said as it is nonsense you have pulled out of your arse.

  8. #1228
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    19,589
    Rides
    0
    Ok treacle, you go with that.

  9. #1229
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    997
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    ok treacle, you go with that.
    Cheers

  10. #1230
    Guest R3K1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    12,020
    Rides
    0
    In a total non-surprise to everyone free roaming in the EU is ending.

    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/0...sition_period/

    "From 1 January 2021, the guarantee of free mobile phone roaming throughout the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway will end," Gov.UK confirms.

    The guidance encourages the public to contact their phone operators to clarify any roaming charges, and notes that new legislation caps roaming fees at £45 for each billing period.
    Top work lads

  11. #1231
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    21,896
    Rides
    0
    Another good read, spelling out the facts


    https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-strate...rvices--181114


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #1232
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    21,896
    Rides
    0


    So the people voted for him.... god help us


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #1233
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    21,896
    Rides
    0
    And now we have to deal with it




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #1234
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    997
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Another good read, spelling out the facts


    https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-strate...rvices--181114


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the nations of the EU want to pay more for their credit that's fine, leave it with them.

  15. #1235
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    21,896
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    If the nations of the EU want to pay more for their credit that's fine, leave it with them.
    You missed the point. 7 percent of our GDP comes from finance and the UK is the largest EURO clearing house.... but wonít be if we have to pay a tariff

    Our financial services dwarf what we buy from VAG, Mercedes and BMW. We have the most to lose


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #1236
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    997
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    You missed the point. 7 percent of our GDP comes from finance and the UK is the largest EURO clearing house.... but won’t be if we have to pay a tariff

    Our financial services dwarf what we buy from VAG, Mercedes and BMW. We have the most to lose


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    No I didn't, If the EU force our Euro clearing houses to move within an EU country the cost of finance in the EU will spiral, the EU bloc is already in recession.
    Now we have left, President Trump will seek retribution and will shaft them with tariffs, all of this does not get them in good shape for a trade war with the UK starting at the end of the year empires need credit to function like we do as individuals.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 02-02-2020 at 09:08.

  17. #1237
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chelmsford,Essex
    Posts
    24,226
    Rides
    0
    Sorry Ash but that report you're quoting is the biggest pile of opinionated steaming horse shite I've read in a long time. It was also written in 2018 and a lot of unknowns have now been resolved and we have a new prime minister.

    The banks are, by and large, international companies that will do what is best for them. They will threaten to leave London if it looks like anything they don't like is being suggested but, there hasn't exactly been a mass exodus so far.

    If they were looking for a non-UK base for EU operations, they would have moved from London when we decided not to be in the Euro. That makes a much bigger difference than whether we are in the EU. I think they are now formulating plans that will allow them to gain an advantage out of being outside of the EU and will pressurise the UK government for UK-only changes that will give them an advantage.

  18. #1238
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    19,589
    Rides
    0
    Didn’t a chunk of financial services companies open European offices specifically to counteract a no deal Brexit?

    It won’t shut London down but no deal must have implications for them too. Else they wouldn’t have done anything.

    Still no financial companies jumping up and down saying Brexit will be amazing for them...

  19. #1239
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    19,589
    Rides
    0
    And vica versa. Guess this means more jobs over here though.

    https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUKKBN1ZJ00D

  20. #1240
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    21,896
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Sorry Ash but that report you're quoting is the biggest pile of opinionated steaming horse shite I've read in a long time. It was also written in 2018 and a lot of unknowns have now been resolved and we have a new prime minister.

    The banks are, by and large, international companies that will do what is best for them. They will threaten to leave London if it looks like anything they don't like is being suggested but, there hasn't exactly been a mass exodus so far.

    If they were looking for a non-UK base for EU operations, they would have moved from London when we decided not to be in the Euro. That makes a much bigger difference than whether we are in the EU. I think they are now formulating plans that will allow them to gain an advantage out of being outside of the EU and will pressurise the UK government for UK-only changes that will give them an advantage.
    Thatís horse shit Jonny. They didnít have to move because we were part of the single market.

    Banks have been moving their ops. 4500 of JP Morgan have moved to Frankfurt


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •