So, some of you might remembermy red daily , or more specifically the pics of it smashed in thanks to sleepy van man. I'm a sentimental bastard and aren't ready to let go of it yet, this means I need to fix it. I want to do it properly this time unlike the bodgery that ensued after getting rear ended about 5 years previous.

I've had this one for about 8 years with few mods other than decent speakers, the usual exhaust, filter, and boost control - I bought it as my old car was not suitable for turning up at peoples offices and looking "professional".

Round about the turn of the year I started adding more bits like suspension, a manifold and gt28r in preparation for more serious mods as well as refurbing bits that wore out.

Last week I found a home for her, and spent a week with 15L of the most vicious cleaners I could find to clear the 3 cans of baked on filthy oil the previous tenant had spilled from corner to corner! I wish I'd taken a before pic to show the extent of the damage, I had three carrier bags of swept up spill kits alone! It's not perfect, but its somewhere to work!

So begins the process of seperating the wheat from the chaff!