Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 - 2016

Rides
    SRS Biziniz

Rides
    Got your banana skins ready for Nico tomorrow Arry?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides
    It's looking good for tomorrow.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by snops View Post
    It's looking good for tomorrow.
    Yep looking good for Nico to cruise to second and win the championship lol.

I really hope this happens. Lewis' self entitlement has been going off the chain recently and its doing my nut.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ben8000 View Post
    Got your banana skins ready for Nico tomorrow Arry?

Won't need it. Max looked racier than his grid position and I think we'll see him on a charge. If it wasn't for his locking up at the end of the DRS straight in front of our grandstand, he'd have been a lot closer for sure.

(NB - Lewis did the same, in practice, to see where the limit was over the raised kerb to see how much of a swing out he could take to rotate the car to the apex - that's experience for you - Nico played it safe and didn't use that kerb anywhere near as much).

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamRPS13 View Post
    Yep looking good for Nico to cruise to second and win the championship lol.

I really hope this happens. Lewis' self entitlement has been going off the chain recently and its doing my nut.
    I really can't understand the negativity towards him or why people go on about his attitude, arrogance etc. It really doesn't come off like that to me.

But with that said, if I'd smashed the **** out of my team mate for pole positions despite not being able to take part in at least a couple, and won the same number of races despite having to start at the back at least twice and off the front row a couple more - in that sort of scenario, you'd be surprised to hear I'd feel pretty self entitled to the crown too all mechanical things being equal.

Rides
    I recon Nico will play it safe and get caught out. He can't afford to push the car hard and make a mistake.

I am getting to like Lewis more this season. Seems to have a slightly different attitude.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    I really can't understand the negativity towards him or why people go on about his attitude, arrogance etc. It really doesn't come off like that to me.

But with that said, if I'd smashed the **** out of my team mate for pole positions despite not being able to take part in at least a couple, and won the same number of races despite having to start at the back at least twice and off the front row a couple more - in that sort of scenario, you'd be surprised to hear I'd feel pretty self entitled to the crown too all mechanical things being equal.
    Agreed, if there is any entitlement, Vettel is by far the worst.

Rides

Agree. Should be a great race

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    The bit on sky where Damon drove his 96 car was amazing. So good to see
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides

Maybe if Lewis had been paying attention in Baku and got off the line properly he wouldn't have been in this position

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I thought that hamiltons start issue was down to a new clutch he didn't get on with. Been fine since reverting back to the old style.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    That's a shame.

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

Rides
    Yeah. 2016 has been a poor year. Glad Lewis told Merc to piss off.

Rides
    All this controversy over holding up....

Every single one of those drivers on that bloody grid would have done the same thing, if not then they dont deserve to be there.
    Nico would have done the same, so would vettel ect.. Absolutely 100%...

Rides
    I would rather see Lewis and Sebastian at Ferrari. They'd be awesome to watch

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Happy for nico

Rides

F1 - 2016

It did post race interview. Ungracious and a bad loser

My experience working with Mercedes was he is a primadonna

On the upside I've won enough to take Michelle on a decent t holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Asht_200; 27-11-2016 at 14:55.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    It did post race interview. Ungracious and a bad loser

My experience working with Mercedes was he is a primadonna

On the upside I've won enough to take Michelle on a decent t holiday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And seems like TV edited it, to cause controversy. Photos have now emerged of Lewis congratulating Nico in Par Ferme.

He is still a Primadonna, but perhaps that is what you need to be to be a 3 times world champion. Fair play to him. I was wrong about his sore loser ....

Still happy abou the holiday

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Dont know what everyone else was watching but I saw Lewis give Nico a hug and shake his hand before either had even removed their helmets

The pic and message he posted on FB yesterday was a nice touch too
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go