Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: F1 - 2016

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ryry92 View Post
    Susie susie susie

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Oh my...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtone View Post
    if it bring the price of fuel down Brown better be up a tree taking one up the arse
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Why?

If Dignitas gave you a discount for going early... would you?

Rides
    The race was pretty boring in all honesty, Kimi was the most interesting bit coming through the field. I definitely think Max's defensive move was questionable considering it nearly took both of them out the race. He was very lucky he didn't pick up a puncture.

As much as i'm not a fan of lewis that was an easy measured race, he was playing with Nico the whole time.

Rides
    So looks like Susie was the best part of this race, annndddd I missed it

Anyone got a pic/clip of what I missed? lol

Rides
    ^^^ couldn't agree more... Its clear as day nico is the favourite as far as Toto and Lauda are concerned. Really frustrates me.
    Dont agree, Lauda is a big fan of Lewis and Toto is playing the 'dont favour one driver' so hard it appears he is favouring Nico. In all honesty they probably do want to see Rosberg win this year just so he has one title and to calm things down a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Dont agree, Lauda is a big fan of Lewis and Toto is playing the 'dont favour one driver' so hard it appears he is favouring Nico. In all honesty they probably do want to see Rosberg win this year just so he has one title and to calm things down a bit.
    Each to their own...

Rides
    I still feel they are more keen to defend nico and help him where they can as opposed to hammy.

I don't think he deserves it... yet.

Rides
    I get the impression Lauda was a big fan of Lewis, brought him into the team and as some sort of protégé. However it seems to me that Lewis has decided he doesn't/didn't want the help of Lauda and rebelled against it. Lauda has been much more critical of Lewis in the last couple of seasons.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ben8000 View Post
    I get the impression Lauda was a big fan of Lewis, brought him into the team and as some sort of protégé. However it seems to me that Lewis has decided he doesn't/didn't want the help of Lauda and rebelled against it. Lauda has been much more critical of Lewis in the last couple of seasons.
    From the view I got working with them at Brackley the previous 3 years. Nico was considered more of a team player. Hamilton was viewed as him first, team 2nd... Which may not be a bad thing because lets face it, all the "Greats" were that way inclined. Schumacher, Vettel, Senna etc.... But it is a more difficult relationship for the rest of the team

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    From the view I got working with them at Brackley the previous 3 years. Nico was considered more of a team player. Hamilton was viewed as him first, team 2nd... Which may not be a bad thing because lets face it, all the "Greats" were that way inclined. Schumacher, Vettel, Senna etc.... But it is a more difficult relationship for the rest of the team
    I did a charity sim racing event organised by Mercedes F1 back just before the Canadian GP. And spoke to most of the lads from Merc who were there racing and sorting out the prizes, raffle stuff etc and most of them think Lewis is a knob. According to them Lewis only visits the factory if he's been summoned, where as Nico just drops in and likes to have a look around and speak to people to see whats going on behind the scenes. But a a few of them don't like Nico either. I won a signed Nico snap back that day, don't think i'll ever wear it out in public haha.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamRPS13 View Post
    I did a charity sim racing event organised by Mercedes F1 back just before the Canadian GP. And spoke to most of the lads from Merc who were there racing and sorting out the prizes, raffle stuff etc and most of them think Lewis is a knob. According to them Lewis only visits the factory if he's been summoned, where as Nico just drops in and likes to have a look around and speak to people to see whats going on behind the scenes. But a a few of them don't like Nico either. I won a signed Nico snap back that day, don't think i'll ever wear it out in public haha.
    That's the feeling I got. Saw Nico a few times at the factory.. Didn't ever see Hamilton

Rides
    I think Nico is more of a geek, he loves the techy side of F1 and knowing how things work hence why Lewis couldnt figure WTF was going on at Baku with his settings but Nico has it sussed. Lewis enjoys his lifestyle more, he doesnt even speak to the other drivers much.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Nice guys finish 2nd

Has always been the same.
    Mansell was an ar5e to his mechanics but they loved him coz hed race the wheels off the car. Lauda wasnt liked but again the results come. I think that being Mr Nice Guy and being respected are too easily confused

Merc need a top No2 to push Lewis, same as Massa was to Schumi, Webber to Vettel. If Nico gets the arse and leaves they need another...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by CNHSS1 View Post
    Nice guys finish 2nd

Has always been the same.
    Mansell was an ar5e to his mechanics but they loved him coz hed race the wheels off the car. Lauda wasnt liked but again the results come. I think that being Mr Nice Guy and being respected are too easily confused

Merc need a top No2 to push Lewis, same as Massa was to Schumi, Webber to Vettel. If Nico gets the arse and leaves they need another...
    I think Nico fits very well. He is more willing to help develop a car that a Number 1 can use to dominate

Rides
    I think Nico is more of a geek, he loves the techy side of F1 and knowing how things work hence why Lewis couldnt figure WTF was going on at Baku with his settings but Nico has it sussed. Lewis enjoys his lifestyle more, he doesnt even speak to the other drivers much.
    Nico knowing what to do is more likely to do with him having had the issue before, and it happening when he went into a certain mode. Lewis hadn't had it before and it was set up wrong. So not just a case of going out of the affected mode.

Speaking to the drivers at MB world they Nico was happy to just cruise round the circuit on the days they do there. Lewis is desperate to be fastest there (and has binned cars doing it). Think that sums up the difference between them myself.

Rides
    Breaking News

Bernie Ecclestone's mother-in-law has been kidnapped for ransom

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-07-26/f...ed-for-ransom/

Rides
    Bernie will be chuffed, his new wife will be eternally grateful, blowies on tap 24/7, and hes just wiped 39 mill off his next tax bill ;-)

Rides
    Maybe Max Moseley arranged it for his Rape dungeon

Rides
    I like Max more every week

His comments on his defending with kimi;

“You are fighting - we are not on a Sunday drive. That’s how I approach it, we are here to fight and there to score points. Senna and Prost would have liked it as well.”

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    Getting bored of hearing about track limits. Four wheels over the white line is off track, why over complicate things?

Thought the comments about last weeks victory being Prost like were very complimentary. A lot of people thought Prost was boring, but I always think this kind of control over a race shows more dominance over the competition than any last corner overtake.

One more thing, I don't understand why Renault as a manufacturer are ok with being at the back.

Rides
    I like Max more every week

His comments on his defending with kimi;

“You are fighting - we are not on a Sunday drive. That’s how I approach it, we are here to fight and there to score points. Senna and Prost would have liked it as well.”

Those comments are fine until you cause an accident lol. Max was very lucky not to pick up a puncture against Kimi last week, its only a matter of time when defending how he does is going to result in him and the other car out of the race.

Not that i have a problem with it, its fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanhands View Post
    Getting bored of hearing about track limits. Four wheels over the white line is off track, why over complicate things?

Thought the comments about last weeks victory being Prost like were very complimentary. A lot of people thought Prost was boring, but I always think this kind of control over a race shows more dominance over the competition than any last corner overtake.

One more thing, I don't understand why Renault as a manufacturer are ok with being at the back.
    Renault are still running last years Lotus car with only minor updates to aero and obviously the renault donkey. They're putting 90% of the effort towards 2017 as the rules change hugely so no point developing a car as they knew this year would be a struggle. You think they only actually fully took over the team just before xmas, no time to design and build a fresh car and get it through the crash tests.