Thread: Zillalife seats

Rides

Zillalife seats

I'm presuming this is the right location to ask this.

So here goes. What I'm asking is does anybody have contact with this company or is a member on here from zillalife as I have tried contacting this company like 4 times. Eithet through there messaging system on the site and on Facebook but I have had no reply what so ever. My various questions consisted of asking:

Do there bucket seats fit a bride rail
    Do they still do the black bucket seats
    Can I pre order one as they appear to be pre order only

Any help would be great as im looking to change my seats soon and I don't want to be left in the situation where I don't have a drivers seat jn my car lol. I almost don't want to buy from them as they obviously don't care about talking to there customers but I don't have the money to go for a bride zeta at the moment and I don't really need a fia approved seat and most other bucket seats I don't like the design or seating position

Mike

Rides
    It seems to me that they take some Bride replica shit and reupholter with their logo. If you want an affordable, yet quality seat, look to OMP/Sparco

Rides
    Message tooley he has a blue s15

if it was me id be putting a fia approved seat not because I need it just because its at least a certain quailty standard and hopefully wont fold up when the car gets heavily damaged.

Rides
    From what I've heard they are of a good standard but who knows. Guess I'll keep a look out for a good price on a bride then

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Sparco bud you get some good ones come up on ebay normaly off race/track cars so in fairly good condition

Rides
    Ive gone for a corbeau club sport they are on back order at the moment seem to be very popular due to price. But should be here in February at some point And I'll save up and get a bride further down the line

Rides
    The best seat I found for the money was the cobra Monaco pro.... I had the sparco sprint before and although nicer stitching was no where near as comfy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rides
    I would steer away from the zilla seats completely. The build quality is atrocious and there ridiculously unconpfortable! My girlfriends got one of there fixed carbon backed seats in her 14a. It's buckled down on to the runner so it's a bastard to slide back and forth, and as said its hideously unconpfortable.

Also all they are is a replica bride seat re-upholstered with there logos. My girlfriends and another person I know have the bride logo on the bottom of them lol.

I mean we may of been unlucky and got one from a bad batch. But considering something like a bottom range OMP or Sparco is roughly the same price and of much higher quality then I'd be looking at them.

I've got a bride Zeta 3 in mine and it's the comfiest bucket seat I've had/sat in. We've got another on the way to replace that POS zilla seat in my girlfriends too lol

Rides
    Yeah I am. As I said before there customer service is shite so I didn't want to buy from them anyway. They just seemed to be the only company producing a seat of the same style as the bride but at a good price . Until I found the corbeau club sport

160 quid for a quality seat that looks just like a bride. I'm not complaining. Then I can save my pennies up and get the zeta 3 st a later date

Rides
    Have you sat in the seat before buying? Some can be very narrow and if your a "larger gemtleman" like myself then the sparco are not all that comfy and the cobra is perfect whereas if your "aids thin" you may find you rattle in a cobra but fit well in a sparco

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rides
    I've done my measuring haha. I sit in a DC2 recaro at the moment basically a recaro speed and that fits pretty much perfect. And the larger dimension corbeau is the same measurements