Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning! Stay away from ROB KELLER

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_im_fil View Post
    Yeah she had a 200sx for a while I think.
    She was driving Simon's S15 too so I wouldn't be surprised if that car wasn't hers either!

Rides
    Maybe I should say she had the use of a 200sx haha

Rides
    Has it still got the s15 turbo and diff or has he robbed them parts?,suspect as read turbo loose/prop loose?,
    and glad it's getting spread about,that is really taking the pi$$ like it could have been sold? wtf
    that's a special kind of low to take someones car and lie from the start like he planned to do it
    struggling with how he thought he could keep it or get away with selling it, like you would just give it to him?

Rides
    Sorry to see this Simon, it's a good while since I've seen the car but it was really nice and well minded - hope you get it sorted and there are no other consequential issues like the others are finding...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Trial_S15 View Post
    Sorry to see this Simon, it's a good while since I've seen the car but it was really nice and well minded - hope you get it sorted and there are no other consequential issues like the others are finding...
    Its been a while alright since ive spoken to yeah. Hope alls good with yeah ?

Hoping there are no other issues have heard a good few things from trying to sell my turbo, which he took off the car. to dropping the engine when taking it out.
    Hearing storys of him bouncing it off the rev limiter trying to drift it.

But the body is getting sorted as we speak and should be a lovely shade of midnight purple 2 when its done.

2000 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

Rides
    And he's STILL' walking round!!

Rides
    Why haven't/didn't you call the police. Surely it's theft if he has your car under the premises that he's a business then try to sell your car/car parts

Rides
    This is no civil matter you should get intouch with the police this is a crime at the end of the day

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    Makes me feel warm and bubbly about my DIY 2 pack spray job.

Sucks to be you.
    Stop being a Cnut. You have a permanent bee in your bonnet about anyone who can afford to do things properly and doesn't have to do it themselves. Enough.
    Last edited by piman2k; 15-01-2016 at 23:16.

Rides
    As above. You need to take advice on how to criminalise this. He's tried to sell your car and caused damage.

Rides
    i don't think people have much of a leg to stand on legally, as rob did not operate as a company or trader and there was no formal written description of the jobs he was hired/asked/told to do. also, these were private arrangements and legally a solicitor has no case to build on that base. different story if you bring it to a bodyshop which is registered business then yes of course you can sue the ass off them, but joe from up the road cant be held responsible legally I don't think....
    "If you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie View Post
    i don't think people have much of a leg to stand on legally, as rob did not operate as a company or trader and there was no formal written description of the jobs he was hired/asked/told to do. also, these were private arrangements and legally a solicitor has no case to build on that base. different story if you bring it to a bodyshop which is registered business then yes of course you can sue the ass off them, but joe from up the road cant be held responsible legally I don't think....
    Not entirely true. Regardless of contracts it comes under property damage so you can take a case against him. The problem tho is if the defendant is unemployed or has no assets, like I believe is the case with this shitehawk, then you just end up with legal bills and **** all to show for it.

Best course of action is small claims court I think, as the costs are much lower across the board. Unfortunately the maximum "small" claim in Ireland is €2,000, as opposed to the UK which is £10,000.

Rides
    Not bad thanks, trying to get an ambitious non rolling zenki project off the ground but life (house / wedding / child) is getting in the way, will get there eventually

Quote Originally Posted by simon_irl View Post
    But the body is getting sorted as we speak and should be a lovely shade of midnight purple 2 when its done.
    Very nice look forward to seeing the finished product

Edit;

I would definately be speaking with the Gardai though, if you can get some of those lads on the Irish Drift Community group to provide statements surely you can prove that he stole / tried to sell stolen goods / was in possession of stolen goods (your car, turbo etc.) and he could be done for vandalism aswell. I know none of that will make your car right or get any of your money back but it is a small bit of retrobution for being a cnut
    Last edited by Trial_S15; 18-01-2016 at 13:37.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Not entirely true. Regardless of contracts it comes under property damage so you can take a case against him. The problem tho is if the defendant is unemployed or has no assets, like I believe is the case with this shitehawk, then you just end up with legal bills and **** all to show for it.

Best course of action is small claims court I think, as the costs are much lower across the board. Unfortunately the maximum "small" claim in Ireland is €2,000, as opposed to the UK which is £10,000.
    Clint is right. Dont wanna ssay to much but lets just saying im not taking this lying down. Ill update this when i have more info.

2000 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R