Thread: help please

Rides

help please

hi guys,

I purchased my first s14a and wow what a mess it was wires everywhere sills and floor gone. I got a issue with the cooling fan on the rad
    the guy who previously owned decided to chop the wires on the cooling fan and connect through HIDs which the fan was on all the time. today
    I took the HIDs out and put normal bulbs in. now as I took the hids out and disconnected what I need and then I'm left with 2 wires from the fan. the confusion is I haven't got a clue how to wire the fan on so it comes on when the key turns like it used too which I like I hsvent got a clue how
    or where to wire it back up too. bare In mind I no F*** all about wires nor am I mechanic, I wired them straight to the battery its on without the key in the ignition, I wired it too the side light so when the light switch is turned once too side light or twice to normal light the fan comes onm and turns off if the lights turned off. now the fan has blown my clock lights side light my rear light except brake light center heater controls light. how can I do this. also I can put on a switch from the cab, but how do I do that. like I said I no nothing with cars wires engines nothing.

any help pics would be appreciated

thanks
    pricey

Rides
    after market fans?

Rides
    no standard single on radiator

Rides
    do you still have the viscous fan and cowling?

Rides
    no the previous took it out

Rides
    see my thread in this very section, it shoul be the same princible of wiring an aftermarket electric fan

Rides
    if you were local id say come over on a weekend and ill sort it out for you