Thread: Driftworks Alignment Arms – now with XM-Series Rod Ends – SXOC Member Prices

Rides

Driftworks Alignment Arms – now with XM-Series Rod Ends – SXOC Member Prices

We recently announced that we’ve now upgraded all Driftworks alignment arms that use regular sized rod ends (this includes all Nissan S-body arms) to use our new highest quality XM-Series Rod Ends. These are sourced in the UK and are covered by a two year warranty against failure – the structural part of our Driftworks arms are still covered by a lifetime warranty.

On top of this, we’ve also reduced the price of most of our arms by a fair amount which, coupled with the additional discount we are now offering to SXOC members, makes them great value for money. And of course, they’re still backed up by our great customer service!

If you want to purchase any of the below arms at the SXOC member prices please give us a call on 0845 8692555 and- you’ll be able to pay by card. If you want to pay by PayPal, send us a PM with the parts you require and we’ll calculate the total cost including shipping (we can ship worldwide if required!). We can then send you a PayPal invoice that you can pay using your PayPal account.

For those wanting to finance their Driftworks suspension arms, you can purchase them on finance with no deposit through our website but please note that you won't be able to buy them at the forum member discounted prices. You order must also be at least £250 in order to qualify for finance.

Nissan S13/R32/Z32 Rear Camber Arms – £107 (RRP £119)
    Nissan S14/S15/R33/R34 Rear Camber Arms – £107 (RRP £119)
    Nissan Geomaster Rear Toe Rods (kinked for subframe clearance on low cars) – £119 (RRP £129)
    Nissan Rear Toe Rods – £89 (RRP £99)
    Nissan Rear Traction Rods - £79 (RRP £89)
    Nissan Adjustable Front Lower Arms – £189 (RRP £199)
    Nissan Adjustable Rear Lower Arms – £205 (RRP £215)

Nissan S13/R32/Z32 Rear Camber Arms:

Nissan S14/S15/R33/R34 Rear Camber Arms:

Nissan Geomaster Rear Toe Rods:

Nissan Rear Toe Rods:

Nissan Rear Traction Rods:

Nissan Adjustable Front Lower Arms:

Nissan Adjustable Rear Lower Arms:

Last edited by driftworks; 31-05-2016 at 14:09.

Rides
    Iv fitted the front lower arms , track rod and ends to my 14a but found my castor angle is more the the front than before, any ideas?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by j0sh View Post
    Iv fitted the front lower arms , track rod and ends to my 14a but found my castor angle is more the the front than before, any ideas?
    You will need a pair of our Tension Rods to enable you to bring your castor angle back in line with what it should be! We would always recommend fitting these anyway as the factory items are prone to failing and the gel filled bushes often burst.

Take a look at our website to see the different versions that we have available: http://www.driftworks.com/driftworks...4-200sx-silvia

Rides
    Nice one I thought so, thanks for you help I placed my ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Bump! SXOC member offers still available on our range of Driftworks alignment arms!