Thread: Origin Bodykit importers

Rides

Origin Bodykit importers

I have been away from 200's for few years now, but about to make a return with a fun track s15.

Who now imports origin bodykits? Back in the day Sumo used to be the official importer.

Rides
    Drift 2 Motorsport in Ireland, who are extremely hard work to deal with and terrible at returning any call in my experience.

Rides
    I've got nothing but good things to say about drift 2 motorsport.

I bought an origin bodykit and spoiler from them last month.

Due to my own incompetence I had addressed it wrong so it went to the wrong place. Rang up and he was incredibly helpful, found out where the parts were and gave me the postcode within about 10 minutes of me first placing the call to them.

Parts fitted well and needed only minor modifications. I'd definitely buy from them again.

Rides
    I never even got to the purchase phase. I had sourced a GT Wing and over fenders from them, and after the fourth or fifth phonecall of being told that they would call me back with definite price information, I walked off.

Rides
    A pal of mine tried emailing and phoning Drft2Motorsport and got nowhere, so good luck.

Rides
    Anyone else who can supply origin bits,from the above drift 2 sound a bit hit or miss, or a company who can import if I source

Rides
    tbh after trying to get a kit from d2m I think it would have been easier to have row'd a boat to japan and collect.

Rides
    So if your female they will help? Is that it?

Rides
    I ordered my carbon spoiler through them. No hassle at all and was delivered within a week. Seems very hit and miss....

Rides
    actually, what kit are you after?

I bought the S15 origin stylish kit because i couldn't get hold of a vertex front bumper, I won't be using the rear bumper and its up for sale and I've fitted the front but managed to source a vertex front bumper now (typically turned up the day after i collected my origin kit!) so I'll be selling that soon to if your interested.