Thread: Hello from a soon to be S15 SpecR Aero owner from Stoke!

Rides

Hello from a soon to be S15 SpecR Aero owner from Stoke!

Well I finally got an Aero that ticked all my boxes thanks to Torque GT (well I should say thanks to Darren, he's really had his work cut out with my request lol)!

She's only just been won in an Auction in Japan so she's sitting at the docks, awaiting info on whether she will make it onto the next ship, but since I am super excited I thought I would share some photos and say hello properly to you all! She's already got a name haha and I hope to get to meet some of you over the 2016 show season. Once I have got the keys she will have a little photo shoot and I will get a little build thread going, but here are the dock photos anyway ...

I'm based in the West Mids (Stoke) so keep your eyes peeled for me when you're out and about, although I gotta say I've only seen 1 180sx, no S15s at all yet! Still, nice to have a rare car

She's gonna be my weekend toy as I have a 180 mile a day commute so I keep a dirty diseasal for that side of things (modified Ibiza FR)

Anyway hello

Rides
    Thats a very nice car mate! Have fun with it What are the plans with this beauty?

Rides
    Good choice on the full aero S15, have one myself What are the plans for it? Darren is a great guy, bought mine from him aswell

Rides
    Thanks both! I love her already haha!
    Yeh Darren is nothing short of a legend in my eyes lol

To be honest at the moment I'm pretty happy with her as she is, I'm putting in my momo wheel from a previous jdm fling, and I'm gonna refurb the wheels and I'd like a pair of RECAROs rather than just the one (I'll get it trimmed to my colour scheme)

I'd like to enjoy her stock for a while, then sometime in the future I'll be looking to upgrade performance. It's the sort of car that's enjoyable stock but the beauty is when I'm no longer in awe of the power there's lots to be done to add more

Rides
    Glad you finally got one dude! You can see mine in the background of one of your pics too

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Glad you finally got one dude! You can see mine in the background of one of your pics too
    You're the b* that got the red one hehe thanks
    Im feeling less jealous now I have one en route for myself
    Its funny, I saw it in the background and said to my fella "I bet thats THE red one!" And you just confirmed it is!! With a bit of luck mine will make it on the boat with yours and they can be voyage buddies lmao
    Yours is a real beaut, you proper landed on your feet with her, hopefully get to nose at her if they land together!!

Rides
    I'm afraid I am that very same B*tard

I should think they will come over at the same time, they both arrived there in the last day or so so would make sense. Perhaps I'll be able to say hello if we pick them up at the same time.

Rides
    hehe
    Fingers crossed they do make it over together then, if they do we will have to make sure we pick up on the same day so we can say hello, be nice to meet another S15 owner