Thread: ps13 rear brake setup question

Rides

ps13 rear brake setup question

Hi there,

Lack of knowledge led me to believe that ps13 would have same handbrake setup as uk s13,

I was very wrong lol

So basically does anyone know if ps13 rear discs and calipers are the same as s14. or at very least is the disc diametre the same from s14 - ps13.

Cheers in advance

Rides
    The discs and calipers should be the same as s14's.

Rides
    if they are its mint, i can just chnage hub and use s14 discs instead of drilling the ps rear discs for 5 stud. cheers chap

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sr1via View Post
    if they are its mint, i can just chnage hub and use s14 discs instead of drilling the ps rear discs for 5 stud. cheers chap
    I came across the same problem as you with my 180sx, and i bought s14 pads and calipers, but ended up upgrading to r33 gtr brembo's so i sold the discs and pads to my mate who fitted them to his s14.

Rides
    Oh got another question. I have s14 front hubs , discs , calipers etc. Will the brake line into caliper be direct fit on the s14 caliper or will I need to change oil lines?
    Cheers man

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sr1via View Post
    Oh got another question. I have s14 front hubs , discs , calipers etc. Will the brake line into caliper be direct fit on the s14 caliper or will I need to change oil lines?
    Cheers man
    You need to change them, the S14 line is a straight connection that seats on a nipple at the bottom of the hole.

Or shorten the bolt so it doesn't contact the nipple and file a smooth flat seating on the caliper for the copper washer and banjo.