Hi. I just sorted my insurance for my S15.

Lady on the phone said my policy will be third party until I get a thatcham cat 2 immobiliser installed and send proof and then i'll be fully comp.

Does this have to be done by a VSIB/Thatcham approved fitter? I'm near Darlington and the closest one on the website is in Leeds which is a bit of a trek. Can I not just get it done by an auto electrician? Sorry if I'm being an idiot, this is new to me.