Thread: Hello from Telford !

Rides

Hello from Telford !

Hi All !

Im Tom and a total novice to Silvia's. This is even my first RWD car ! Hopefully it wont make it up a tree for a few months...

Car was built by my best freind, he purchased the car on its last legs with a knocking from the original engine.

My mate fitted a S14 SR20, GT2871r, lightweight flywheel and 6 puck clutch, stainless tubular exhaust manifold, huge HKS stainless exhaust from turbo back, large universal intercooler, z32 maf, HKS inlet & exhaust cams. S14 hubs with Skyline 4 pot fronts and twin pot rear calipers which I refurbished.

I then spent nearly a whole day doing the wiring loom conversion, as im supposedly good with most things electrical (and most things not). I also only charge a few cider's an hour - a true mistake !

The car then went to Horsham developments, for ecu unlock and rolling road live map session, the car made

356bhp @ 1.05bar
    372bhp @ 1.1bar
    400.2 @ 1.4bar

Four of us then took the Silvia and my Metro around europe on an amazing 2500 mile drive in just 5 days !!

That was 2014...

Since then the car has been sat on my mates drive in sunny Dorset collecting seagul poo and sand, his house purchase then made the car a luxury and I took it over.

When I got the car it was overboosting, had two duff rear tyres, alarm not working, water leak in the boot, aerocatch on bonnet was stuck, indicators dont work, carpet stained, one bucket seat and a s14 passenger seat fitted with harnesses, drivers wing in red oxide primer, boot same but covered with maty black vinyl.

Hopefully have resolved the overboosting - cant be sure until I get some legal rubber on it and take it for a spin. Alarm is sorted and now working perfectly, indicator fault found just needs to be resolved.
    Seats removed
    Few orders placed.

As soon as my phone allows me I'll get some pics up !

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome mate, look forward to the pictures
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides

sent from - my podgy fingers !

Rides

Rides

Rides

Rides
    Removed all the stickers from the car - but couldnt resist adding this one...

Rides

Rides
    Cool mate! I live the other side of shrews so not too far if you fancy meeting one night if I ever get an mot again. Couple of mates with skylines knocking about over here too so some JDM goodness

Rides
    Yeah sounds good- let me know when youve got an MOT !

Rides
    Have recently found a drivers wing in the right colour, have now also got s15 front seats, whole s13 interior back in (rear door cards, pillar trims etc). In process of my friend retrimming all of it in a nice black/grey colour scheme.

Recently blew the turbo to manifold gasket, so have bought copper gaskets for turbo to mani and mani to head. Those are going on over winter when I have the time

Heres a few pics

Putting in some sound deadening (im getting old)

Got some Alpine components in the rear

Gave her a wash yesterday

Will hopefully have more progress to talk about over the next few months