Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forza 6

Rides
    Im trying to enjoy this but sick to death with the children and trolls who just plough straight into the first corner causing absolute chaos, you end up upside down on the grass with a smashed windscreen so you can't see anything for the next 4 laps. Only to finally clamber up a few positions to be arse ended by someone who would rather use you as a stopping barrier instead of braking properly and going round the corner. Worst bit is if you so much as tap another car it throws you quarter of a mile into a wall. Sigh. Rant over.

Rides
    I bought an Xbone just so I could play this, I'm really enjoying it, more than Driveclub and Project Cars on my PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    I imagine I'll buy a PS4 when the new Gran Turismo comes out in 2024 lol.

Just got the new Fanatec clubsport V2 wheel base and the Xbox One universal hub which works for the PS4 too so it would be rude not to.

Rides
    That sounds nice mate, I'd love a Fanatec wheel but haven't got that much money spare, to be honest I'm not that excited by GT anymore, I compare GT to blackberry, were the best but fell behind the game and are now playing catch up, it's a pity cos I've had every GT but they just ain't what they were, GT3 was the best they did imo

Rides
    Yea same. I had every GT except GT6 purely because I had an xb1 by that point. I had good fun on GT5. Love the fact you can find some rare cars in the used dealership and surprise people with some real sleepers. Particularly like the track day concept too where people could just come in and out of an open lobby on track. Wish Forza would steal that feature. Was great on Nurburgring.

Rides
    Some things that p15.5 me off about FM6 are the AI, it drives me mad how they brake mid bend and are so aggressive, I've been staved off the track loads of time, another one is the collision sound, it's awful, basically it's just a dull thud, it sound so 16 bit

Anyone fancies a race or time trials my Xbox GT is A1P PaulConUK

Rides
    It's not so much the AI that gets on my nerves as the awful "Drivatar" concept, just admit that I'm racing against the computer! My mate's drivatar appears in all of my races and drives nothing like him, he can nearly always beat me for a start

If you go in the showcases the AI seems to be better as it's not Drivatars, it's the old-fashioned drivers with names very similar to racing drivers like in FM4.

Overall I'm loving the game though, and I've just discovered that endurance races are back!! For the first time since FM3

1993 [L] RS13 200SX
    2003 [53] MX-5 Angels
    2004 [04] E63 645i
    SXOC Member #199

Rides
    After playing the demo to death I got this last night, good game, love the time attack races (everyone using the same car) very addictive. Anyway I better get some sleep, jj205mi is my gamer tag if anyone is on later.

Rides
    I'll add you tonight mate

Rides
    Angry AI drivers is hilarious.. Randomly smashing you out of the way because you were in their line. Didn't the old Forza's have that thing online where you got ghosted out if it seemed like you were just smashing into people or if you were going slow?

If not... they really need to add it!