Thread: Japfest 2!!

Rides

Japfest 2!!

Okay guys! Who was at Japfest 2 yesterday? I had an awesome time with my little bro and my dad Even saw the guy I bought my car off while I was waiting to go on the dyno haha!!

Really good day all in all tbh! can't believe i didn't win that Subaru though....

Rides
    I unfortunately missed this, really wanted to go. Hope people who went put up pictures.

Rides
    I went but I was disappointed by the lack of MX5s and Honda Civics :P Drift display was good, especially when standing by the last corner and getting bits of rubber in your face!
    Best S body I saw was the mint looking grey S13, think it was in the car park though

Rides
    I'll get the pics I took up at some point mate can someone tell me how to put pics up as pics not links please? For convenience and I know what you mean Mike!! On the way there I ruined a convoy of mx5's haha thee was waaaaay too many there :/ that Datsun with the rb30 though.... Christ that was awesome haha (I have pics ) didn't see that one in the car park saw a few s14's though which was nice ��

Rides
    Took the kids and had a great day, could not believe the amount of S body's about
    I got about 90 pics I could upload (No Honda's lol)
    Wish I'd of taken my car in TBH defo will next time.

Rides
    I'm so going next year. Sounds like it was good.

Rides
    It was a very good turnout for s bodies even with no sxoc stand!! I loved it! DEFINATELY going next year. I had my tickets bought for me off the ex for Christmas.. About the only decent thing she ever did! Lmao! And dastardly, DEFINATELY do! It was an awesome day

Rides
    did you need stand pass's to park inside the show or could everyone with a jap car park inside the show. only reason i didnt go is i didnt want to leave my car in public car park.

Rides
    Not sure if you needed a pass and forgot to find out, (Public carpark) I did notice the metal clip missing off my windscreen rubber but it could of blown off? its really annoying me too as now I have a silly gap smack bang in middle of window
    Here a link to my pics
    Last edited by juicycarbonfx; 17-08-2015 at 20:59.

Rides
    Providing this works... here is my list of pictures from Japfest 2

http://s994.photobucket.com/user/fer...eshow/Japfestt

Rides
    I was there doing some passenger rides, if anyone got any photo's would be good to see them