Thread: Missfire on and off bost?

Rides

Question Missfire on and off bost?

Ok, so I noticed that I have a leek between turbo and manifold, and its like that for some time now. And now the car started to misfire allmost throught all the revs. At low rpm, normal crousing at 2-3krpm it missfires at very low throttle, I never had that before. Is ok if I just keep it at some point, but on bumpy uphil it starts to missfire as I guess my foot starts to move on the throttle. Or maybe its something to do with wiring?
    Then I tried it at high rpms, it goes ok until 5k rpm, not like it has full power, but it doesnt missfire, and then after 5k, it kind of changes sound and looses power on wot.
    I dont know where too look at. I will take the turbo down, and tig weld it to the manifold to eliminate future leaks.
    I have gt2871r, h dev manifold, z32 maf, nismo 550, walbro 255, 3"exhaust, and nistune.
    Is there a way to maybe read out something throught consult port wirh nistune or some other software?

Rides
    You might want to just sort out the leak between the turbo and atm. Will probably cure your issues

Rides
    I ust conected the car to my laptop, and nistune readsecu message (11)DTC CAS (starts=20) ??

Rides
    Problem solved. One wire snaped on the cas connector, so it was loosing conntact.