Thread: CA Gearbox Release Sleeve and Spring

Rides

CA Gearbox Release Sleeve and Spring

It appears there a technical issue and any post I make in the wanted section disappears. Doc is on it, but until such a time as it works, I'm just going to hound you local guys

I'm after a release bearing sleeve and retaining spring for a CA gearbox. Scoupe has thankfully come up trumps with the other parts I needed and now I'm on the hunt for this one.

If you have one spare, please let me know. I'm eager to fix this damn thing before the sun leaves us for the year or my hair does. Either is fine.

Rides
    Hey Ross, long time no see!! I have a couple of gearboxes lying about in Fareham if you want to come grab bits, one S14 and one S13

Rides
    Hey!

It has truly been some time. If you PM me your number (my phone has changed about 3 times since we last met ) I'll give you a bell and make arrangements. Things are hectic my end so it won't be this weekend but I'm eager to see what you have

Hooray for SXOC locals to the rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by xR33 View Post
    Hey Ross, long time no see!! I have a couple of gearboxes lying about in Fareham if you want to come grab bits, one S14 and one S13