Thread: Axle Spacer (S14 Subframe)

Rides

Axle Spacer (S14 Subframe)

Hi guys,

I'm running a S14 sub in my 180 + DW Geomaster knuckels in the rear and my CV boot is ripping apart from streching lol. Anybody know how much spacer I'll need? I thought 10mm would be alright? But they're out of stock

http://www.gktech.com/index.php/3x2-...acer-pair.html

Rides
    Can you not remove a driveshaft and take it to a machine shop and have a spacer made?

Or swap to s14 hubs and shafts etc

Rides
    S14 shafts are already mounted. They have th same length than S13. I think they issue is because of the Geomaster knuckels.

First i need to know how much spacer I'll need. I unbolted the driveshaft and set the suspension at rest but they was no gap really.

Rides
    S14 shafts are longer than S13. I run Goemasters and quite low ride height on my S14 and have no issues with shaft length. Are you sure it's being caused by length, and not just perished cv boots as it looks fine unbolted...

Rides
    If your using s14 shafts then the length isn't the issue. Don't see how spacers will help

Rides
    really? I couldnt see any difference? However I installed the new shaft from a parted out S14 yesterday. I'm not running any spacer for now... so only time will tell if it will **** up again.