Thread: Welcome to Race Systems

Unleaded User
    Rides

Welcome to Race Systems

Hello all my name is Andy

I am excited to finally be able to offer our products to the SXOC. I've been a long term contributor first appearing here in 2001.

Personally I've owned more than half a dozen S13's over the years, a S14 and a S12 Silvia as well as a Toyota Supra, MR2 Mk1 and MK2, a Celica GT4, Mazda 323 Turbo, Newage Impreza and various other performance carz. It's fair to say I've been about the scene for a while!

Currently we have a MR2 MK2 import being built for the 2016 Time Attack season and a S14A being built for general track duties and maybe a Time Attack entry dependant on time and funds!!

So that brings us to today

Race Systems was born through near obsession with all things automotive.

Race Systems Ltd is a UK registered business 09607663 with myself at the helm and Laura my partner as my events and marketing lead.

We are the sole offical UK distributor of Spitronics Engine and Transmission management systems, official suppliers of FSE, Walbro and Sytec fuelling products, official suppliers of Flatshifter paddle shift systems and sequential gear box controllers and are one of only two Action Clutch suppliers in the UK. If you are familiar with Bisi of Bisimoto and his crazy builds you know how good Action Clutches products are as he won't use anyone else's clutches and hasn't done for 15 years.

Anyway I hope for a long and mutually beneficial relationship with everyone and no doubt we will speak soon

If you want to have a browse please visit

www.race-systems.co.uk

If you can't see a product you need in our range drop us a message and we can provide a bespoke quotation.

Feel free to email me on andy@race-systems.co.uk or drop me a message on the board.

We are also available on Facebook and Twitter

www.facebook.com/racesys
    www.twitter.com/racesystems

And we are never far away from Facebook messenger!
    Last edited by Race Systems; 17-07-2015 at 07:17.